broken bones

Y/N POV:

- two days later -

I was walking over to Logans new apartment to film a skit. I walked in.

Y/N: Damn! This is nice!

Logan got up from his seat.

Logan: I know right!

I walked over and hugged him.

Y/N: George!!

I saw George and hugged him.

George: Haven't seen you in forever!

I smiled and sat down on the couch. I went through my social medias.

Y/N: So what the fuck are we doing?

Logan: A skit dumbass.

- little after -

Logan: For this scene I need you to attempt a cartwheel through Jake's house.

Y/N: Ugh i think I can. I swear if I break a bone!

I rolled my eyes. We hoped in Logans car and drove to Jake's house. We walked in. I saw Anthony and smiled. I walked over to him and hugged him.

Anthony: Why are you with him?

He whispered in my ear.

Y/N: For a skit.

I've come to realize Anthony is the jealous type. Which Is a good thing, sometimes. He nodded his head. He kissed me on the lips.

Logan: Y/N! Come over here and start the cartwheel.

I walked over and got ready.

Logan: Everyone stand over here.

He pointed to the wall where the camera was out of frame.

Logan: Go!

I started cartwheeling then I fell and my arm went the other way. I screamed in pain and held my arm. I close my eyes trying not to cry.

Jake: We need to get her to the hospital!

Logan: Bro! Her arm isn't supposed to bend like that!

Anthony: Move out my way!

I opened my eyes when I heard Anthony's voice and looked in his eyes. He seems worried.

Anthony: It's gonna be ok.

He rubbed my side. Everything started to become blurry.

George: Y/N?!

Anthony POV:

Anthony: I think she passed out.

Logan: Me too. Pick her up, we need to get her to the hospital.

I picked her up and carried her bridal style. I walked over to Jake's truck and hoped in the back. I sat down and laid her down on me so her head was on my lap.

- at hospital -

The nurses did the scans and said she broke her arm. They took her in surgery to fix it. I sat in the hospital chair, I was nervous. I've never been through this.

Jake: Buddy? She'll be fine.

I looked up to reveal Jake.

Anthony: I know I just, i don't know.

Jake sat down by me.

- after surgery -

I walked in Y/N room. She was sleeping in the hospital bed.

Doctor: She should be up in 10 minutes.

Anthony: Thank you.

I sat down by her bed and looked at her. She had a cast. It was rainbow because everyone thought it'd be funny to do that. I laughed to myself. I saw Logan walk in by the corner of my eye. He sat down by me.

Logan: How's your relationship with Y/N?

Anthony: It's prefect.

I sat back.

Anthony: Something I always wanted.

Logan: That's good. I see something in you two. Every time she looks at you it's magical. Her eyes light up. She cares about you, Anthony. I'd hope you feel the same. I just don't want you to break her heart like I did.

We sat silence. I guess Logan really did care about Y/N.

Logan: I know I sound like a dad right now. It's just when Y/N dates someone she knows it will go somewhere. So she gives you everything of her. Me being dumb I threw that away and cheated on her. I wish I didn't. Just make sure you treat her well.

Anthony: I will. Thank you, for telling me all that. I hope we stay together to. I'm scared.

Logan: Of what?

Anthony: Of us. I've never been in a relationship where I felt special. Like someone actually cared about me. Not just for sex for me.

Logan: She is like that.

Logan laughed.

Logan: You'll be fine.

Logan got up and left.

Y/N: Anthony?

Anthony: Hey baby.

Y/N: I like you, a lot.

Anthony: I like you more.