part one.

"Oi ya dumbass red head get back over here!" I screamed at the spikey red headed boy who was running away with my jacket. He turned ever so often to laugh at me, or just smile. "Haha, you'll have to catch me first angry boy!" He yelled in response at me. Oh how I wanted to murder him. The spikey headed boy finally tripped over a rock, and fought to regain his balance. It gave me time to catch up with him, and tackle him full on. I landed on top of him, his shocked but excited face staring up at me. He was sweating, and his spikes started to lose their shape. I reared back my arm, getting ready to throw a punch. He had his eyes squeezed shut, still smiling. That dumb, dumb, shark toothed smile. I hesitated. Why am I hesitating, throw the punch Bakugou! I reared back even further but stopped when a teacher called out to me violently. I looked at her then glared down at the boy. "Next time you steal my stuff...i'll murder you," I mumbled down at him, making sure the teacher wasnt in ear shot. "Nice to meet you too! Im Kirishima!" The boy simply stared up at me with those big ass eyes.

We're softmores together at the academy , but I had just met him. He was already getting on my last nerve. I pushed myself off of him, leaving him panting for air on the ground. He sat up and shook his head. His spikes were completely gone now, replaced with spikey bangs pointing downwards. Almost covering his eyes but not quite. "Hey you forgot your jacket, angry boy. The one you chased me down for in the first place remember?" He stood up and extended his arm with the jacket in his hand. I looked him up and down, memorizing him. His ears were dashed a pink color, and his eyes were huge and red. His teeth were pointy like a shark's, but in a cute way. His body was lean with a muscular build, his frame was smaller than mine. I stood over him a good three inches. He didnt look threatening at all. This is the kid who decided to steal MY stuff? The explosive, short tempered, violent kid? I snatched my jacket angrily, narrowing my eyes at him. He seemed to flinch at my harsh gaze, but he maintained his cheery look.

"Whats your name?" He asked me while dusting the dirt off of him. The collar of his uniform bended a bit, revealing a huge bruise on his neck. Did I do that? I felt the smallest twinge of guilt, not much though. I didnt think I tackled him that hard.

He finally looked up at me, tilting his head a bit and giving me a confused look. My heart felt like it skipped a few beats. No, I know it skipped a few beats. The world behind him seemed to become unfocused, blurry. He seemed to stand out like a white streak in darkness. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. Instead I wheeled around and stalked the other way, drawing a grunt of protest out of Kirishima. I held my chest tightly and began walking faster, fighting to get my breathing under control again. Something about that bewildered look he gave me set me off. In...a good way.

Why the fuck do I feel all giddy? "I guess you'll tell me another time then?" He called after me. I stopped walking for a moment. Almost everyone in the school knew my name, but my entire homeroom. I had just been switched over into the honors mathematics class. I felt my stomach filling with a weird sensation. I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts, and continued walking towards home. Even from here I could feel Kirishima's eyes on me, was he dissapointed?

--

This is just a starter. Im not really sure if I like it or not...? But that's why its so short! I have a more planned out story plot this time, yay!