everything is okay.

additional part :•) check out my klance fanfic.

-

Bakugou slunk past different personalities in the hallway. He offered the smallest of smiles once in a while. Only to the people who looked distressed.

If there was one thing that Bakugou had learned in his high school life, it was that he was a person too. He made mistakes and he had his flaws, just like everyone else did. He knew it was ok to cry, it was ok to be sad and it was most definitely ok to fail. As long as you pick yourself back up again. Bakugou was truly at peace...but of course he held onto his grumpy tendencies. It was his personality.

"Bakugou!"

Lazy red eyes glanced back. He smiled. "Hey, Kiri," He spun slowly in his place and held Kirishima's back gently as he hugged him.

"Have you been waiting long?" He relaxed when they began walking, hand in hand. "No. But it seemed like a while."

"Oh you poor thing," the red head teased with a glint in his puppy dog eyes.

Another thing that Bakugou had learned. This red head was who he needed. He was a light hearted person with a playful sense of humor, he was a tender romance, a burst of energy. A person he could trust with every single fiber in his body. He couldn't isolate himself anymore. He needs people in order to be a person.

Bakugou knows what he wants. And he wants Kirishima Eijirou, entirely. He was enough.

      *   *

His entire life, Kirishima had never been sure of himself. He was beaten, told he would never be enough for anybody, a total let down and disgrace. A black haired boy who would never grow up to accomplish anything.

If there was one thing Kirishima had learned in his time at high school, it was that he himself was amazing. He was talented and smart, he most definitely had a personality, and he was kind of beautiful. Kirishima had come to love himself. And when you hear the words, 'Loving yourself takes time and you need to learn to accept yourself' a person's first thought is 'That's the biggest load of bull crap i've ever heard.' Including Kirishima's thoughts.

But once it actually happens..it's new. It's refreshing and it just feels so so very nice.

Bakugou's hand in his. It's warm, it's comforting, and it was Kirishima's choice. He knew he could leave the blonde if he wanted to, but he absolutely did not want to. This relationship was one of few things that wasn't forced on him, and it was lovely. It was like standing in the wind and your hair is flowing perfectly with it, it feels refreshing and you want to savor it as long as you can.

"Graduation seemed like it would never come. We made it," Kirishima smiled with his eyes as well as his mouth.

He loves Bakugou. So, so much. Bakugou is his comfort zone. When he's with him, everything is ok. He's a tender person who simply needed to be de-clad of his protective shell. A person who needed to realize he didn't need to push himself so hard. A snowy night, except he was the fire keeping Kirishima warm.

Kirishima never knew what he wanted in life. But now he knows, and he wants Bakugou Katsuki. Entirely, and thats enough.

*     *

Sure, they may have started out with a bunch of flaws. And sure, they still have them. They are human after all. In the end, that's all they needed to realize.

-

end!
Q&A? yes! ask questions for the characters listed below, and they'll be answered in the next update.
-Bakugou
-Kirishima
-Mina
-Denki
-Mitsuki