part eleven.

*6:00 pm, same day

"Im exhausted," Etsuko sank onto the ground while an over exaggerated groan. "You barely got any customers," I frowned and finished organizing the seasoning shelf, "And if you don't help me organize the next shelf i'm going to volunteer you for clean up crew."

"Dude! You took it too far," she stood up and began running towards the front of the store. How does someone be so tired and energetic at the same time? I followed her at a slower pace, and arrived at my register. "Welcome!" Etsuko threw one hand up as a wave. The customer waved back,, two customers. Oh god. "Yo Kirishima try not to step on the blue ish tiles, k?" Kaminari leaped from one area to the other, followed enthusiastically by a poofy (is poofy not a word what an outrage) haired male. I quickly but casually hid myself behind the pole which supported my registers number. Out of all places..of course those fricks had to come here. I inhaled silently and stepped into view after they had disappeared behind an isle.
"Is there a reason youre hiding? You look idiotic," Etsuko said as she was peeling stickers and sticking them on her arms. I ignored that fact, and puffed my cheeks. Shes nosy. "No," I didn't want to tell her, she would just turn right around and attract attention.

"yEET," Kaminari threw a can of soup across the isle to Kirishima, which he caught as he laughed. "That was a horrible throw," Kirishima tossed the soup a couple of times. They were in sight by the time this happened. Etsuko laughed as well, but none the less started off to scold them. "Excuse me..please don't throw your desired items. If you accidentally drop them, it'll cause a big mess," She instructed politely yet firmly. Ah so thats it. She didnt want to clean anything up, what a lazy bum. "Sorry!" Kirishima looked a little shaken up by being called out but Kaminari instantly began flirting. "Would you help me clean the noodles off of my body if that were to happen?" He smiled slyly and crossed his arms. Etsuko immediately turned around, clearly livid. "I'll ring you two up," She lead them to her register. Kaminari handed the soup over, and she scanned it. Did they see me? If I hide i'll look lame. "...Oh! Bakugou!" God dammit. "What are you doing here?" Kirishima circled around Etsuko's register to stand on the other side of mine. Kirishima's attire caught me way off guard. Dear god I don't believe i've ever seen him out of his uniform. (I'll leave his outfit to your imagination, whatever suits your fancy. Keep in mind its nearing July.) His hair was pulled up, his bangs left out. I feel sick.."It's a long story," I stared at him for a long moment. I want to hug him again. His interactions with Kaichi make me so mad. I don't want him near me. "Maybe for another time then. Who's the small one over there?" Kirishima threw a thumb over his shoulder, directing at Etsuko. When I stayed silent, his shoulders became tense. "Oh..I see. Well I-" I cut him off sharply, "What the hell is your business here?" He really jumped at that comment.

"What?"

"You heard me, Kirishima."

I dont want him here. I cant handle it. Everything was ok. I dont know why im being rude to him, it feels necessary at the moment. Taking me by complete and utter surprise, Kirishima began to flare up. "We came here for Sero! Hes sick! Whats your problem, Bakugou? What is it?" Kirishima clenched his fists and set them firmly down on the counter. I was totally stunned, I've never seen him react like this. I didn't know how to respond..but he seemed intent. He's not giving up. "If you've got something else to say to me, say it right now Bakugou," Kirishima's lips tightened up, but his gaze and posture remained steady. I can't read him. "Get out," I hadnt realized that I was shaking, from anger? Not only that, but his intensity had surprised me. He put his hands on his hips and stared at me in disbelief. "Fine," He turned rather slowly and stormed away after pulling Kaminari along, "Don't expect any light and friendly conversations tomorrow either." Kaminari wore an expression of shock but finally glared at me when he realized what I had said. He shook his head and turned Kirishima, motioning for him to leave. When they had exited, "Okay what the hell was that," Etsuko was suddenly in front of me, looking a little mad. "Why were you so mean to him?"

I stared down at her without tilting my head. I want to murder her. "Take that fucking nose of yours and stick it in something else besides my business," I grunted angrily and stomped away, headed towards the back of the store. I need fresh air.

-
ok the next chapter will be the last chapter on Katsuki's shift.