part six.

hi! in case you were wondering, Kaichi is not what has been putting those injuries on Kiri. just the one on his cheek, which was by accident!

**back to Bakugou's POV!

This Kaichi character. He's the one Mina and I saw with Kirishima in the cafeteria. He seems like and asshole. I suddenly remembered his harsh atmosphere then, but all I could detect now was smugness. "Are you the dirt bag who's been putting those wounds on Kirishima?" I raged in Kaichi's face. "Which ones?" The pink haired boy took Kirishima's hand and pulled him forwards gently to stand with him, "If your talking about a few hickeys then I wholeheartedly take credit," he said snickering.
They're still holding hands. Quickly, Kirishima squeezed Kaichi's hand and pulled it away to place both of his hands behind his back. I felt myself relax a little. "Get out of here, asshole." I narrowed my eyes crossly. "Eijirou~" Kaichi looked down at the teary red head. "Kaichi?" He said, sniffling. "Don't cry, baby. We'll have this conversation another time, alright? Bye bye Eijirou," Kaichi's soft gaze eased into one of annoyance when shifting his gaze towards me. I should be the annoyed one. 'Baby'? Who the hell does he think he is? A series of small blasts radiated throughout my palm, but the lanky moron was in no hurry to leave. He skimmed the nape of Kirishima's neck before walking boredly down the hallway.

The red headed boy shifted his weight from one foot to the other uncomfortably. I noticed that his spikes were beginning to deflate and half of his bangs were in his face, making him look soft. The sight of Kirishima crying hurt. It hurt me a lot. Almost like a compression blanket wrapped carefully around my heart...squeezing me cruelly. And yet..he looks beautiful when he cries. I extended my arm, offering the homework he had left behind. When he didn't accept my gesture I whisked past him and placed the paperwork neatly in his locker and then slamming it shut. "Bakugou," Kirishima's pitiful, sob stifled voice reached my ears. "Whattaya want?"

"Thanks for the homework," he said with teasing sarcasm. He turned around and gave me a faint smile. I knitted my eyebrows. Why is he trying to smile? Dumbass..his nose is scrunched. Every time he's upset..his nose scrunches. From what I can tell anyway. On unspoken terms, we started slowly down the hallway. We exited the side of the building. This side had sakura trees dotted throughout the small field. It was a shortcut to the dorms. The sun was beginning to sink, casting an orange hue on anything in its line of light. Tears outlined in natural light. Dainty fists clenched in frustration. What's wrong with him? Training school is not a place to bring your problems. He's fucking annoying. Wait. Where did he go? I spun around to see Kirishima on doubled over on the ground. "Kirishima what the hell?" I felt my heart squeeze with panic. I grabbed his shoulders and forced him to look at me. He looks...fatigued. The dazed boy lifted his head, with extreme effort. As if it weighed a ton. "I tripped. Sorry," he groaned and struggled to stand up, but I held him down. "Liar."
"What?"

"You're lying to me, loser."

"I'm not!" He let out a dry laugh, and shot me a smile. "Now I have to hurry and pack my things. My parents want me home every weekend and I'm not allowed to be la..." He trailed off on the last sentence. I released my grip on his shoulders and sat back, legs crossed. "Not allowed? What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Kirishima physically cringed. He leaned back as well, caustically. "Oh..they just want to spend as much time with me as possible," I barely heard him talking, his volume dropped drastically. He began to unconsciously tap his fingers against one another. "Yeah?" I shifted my weight onto my hands, pressed against the grass in front of me. I leaned rather close to the emotional boy's face. Not that it did any good, now i'm just at a disadvantage. Why am I being this nosy? I glared at him with unwavering curiosity and pressure. Kirishima looked like he was about to burst. Looked like he was carrying a burden. "Bakugou," he hissed suddenly. I cocked and eyebrow, a signal for him to carry on. "You cannot...cannot repeat anything i'm about to tell you," He sat up properly and squeezed a clump of grass. I crossed my arms lazily, pretending to be uninterested. "Alright."

"Bakugou i've been pretty troubled lately."

"I know, idiot."

"By several things."

"Yes."

"And.."

"And?"

"I don't wanna go home," his eyes began to well with tears. I tilted my head. "What's wrong with home?"

"A lot of things are wrong right now, Bakugou."

"Are you going to spill or not?"

"...I need to."

"Then shoot."

He let out a long sigh. "Okay. Ready?"

"I am."

hellooo :)
i need to clear something up!
this fanfiction is an AU.
a FBI/undercover agent AU.
everyone that attends U.A, is instead enrolled in a training academy for future work as an undercover agent, or head on agent. when it gets to the point where they have actual, professional spy jobs, i'll add just a few of my ocs!