part thirteen.

"Let me know what he thinks, mkay?" Etsuko waved as I walked away from her. She had 'helped' me pick the bouquet of flowers I held carefully in my usually violent hands. She actually just suggested anything she thought was pretty. "Im not coming back just to let you know what the loser thinks. Youre not worth it," I snorted a little. "Dont be like that, I know you had a little fun today," She laughed. She was right, today wasnt so bad. Maybe i'll start working here again. I need a place anyway, I cant spend my time taking remodeling jobs anymore. I get too much exercise at the academy as it is, and as much fun as it is to tear down walls and cabinets, I eventually need some rest. "Maybe you'll know, maybe you wont," I recognized Mina's vehicle entering the parking lot. "...The flowers are nice. See you later asshole," I looked down at the flowers again. They really were pretty. Vibrant pink and blue tulips with babies breath mixed in, as well as some ivy looking plant. I smelled them again. It reminds me of Kirishima's scent when I hugged him, thats why I picked these flowers. Wait. Dont say that, youre being stupid.

"Hop in hobo," Mina honked the horn playfully as I opened the door and climbed in. "Bye bye!" I hope..Kirishima wasnt it? I hope Kirishima likes the flowers!" Etsuko waved and Mina waved back, and she began driving. "Oh those flowers are so lovely!" Mina stared at them fondly and then gasped, "Wait a moment, did she say Kirishima?" Her eyes were wide. Crap. "Oh my god are those for Kiri? Bakugou! How sw-"  I covered her mouth. Im too tired to be really angry. "Just drive to the dorms. And i'll need a vase if your shitty self even has one," I tried my best to suppress my yawns, and luckily it worked. Just barely though. "I always knew you kinda had the hots for him," Mina chuckled softly. "I fucking hate you, I never said that. Its not weird to get someone else flowers," I groaned and stared out the window. "Youre right. Its just a lil gay," Mina laughed when I shot up in my seat and whacked the back of her head. Not very hard. I sighed and looked back out the window.

The stars were very visible tonight. The moon shone extraordinarily, and I found myself liking its soft and bright glow. I must admit to myself, im thinking about him right now. How nice it would be to sit with him under this sky, at this moment, with these flowers. With my skin turning to hot liquid at his touch, my lungs filled with his oh so sweet scent. How perfect it would be if I could wrap him up in my arms, maybe just for a moment or two, but it'd be enough. How breathtaking it would be to gaze into his eyes, closer, closer, until I could see every detail in those beautiful orbs of his. If I could touch his soft hair and tuck it behind his ear, maybe playing with it for a while and repeating this process over and over again. How wonderful would that be? I'm falling so hard and it makes me angry. I don't want to be saved.

Kirishima's point of view :)
///
"Stars are nice," Kaminari kicked a long black haired boy as he said this. "Yeah, but you arent," Sero said apathetically. "Dude. Thats so rude," Kaminari wheezed once just for the fun of it. "Kirishima, are you sure you dont want any marshmallows? I know I burned them all..but I made em with love," The yellow haired boy held up a plate of burnt s'mores, they looked really sticky. I dont have an appetite right now.."No thanks," I rested my head on my hand. I traced a couple of scratches on my arm absentmindedly, I cant seem to focus on anything right now. I feel so very weak, and I cant believe it. Why does he do this to me? Why is he so important? Why does he want to get involved? So many questions are running through my mind right now and I want them all answered immediately. I have so many lovely things in my life, I really do. Its just..a couple of things arent very perfect. I start breathing a little harder but not enough for anyone to notice. Thinking about these things make me feel awful. Running my finger over these flower tips, I start to feel a little more peaceful. I should be gazing at the beautiful things surrounding me, but I cant help but drift back into my unhappy place. I need to reach out to someone. Oh how I need to be pulled out of this.

///
hi. check out my tetsukami fanfic!