part twelve.

It's been an hour since I lashed out at Kirishima and I feel awful. My head is aching (when it hurts in one area, it feels like a small dot radiating pain, thats stress) and I think I might throw up. Etsuko came to check on me a few minutes ago, and she offered to take my customers since I wasn't feeling up to it. I'd told her i'd come back in a few minutes..though I dont think she heard me. I pulled myself to my feet and almost stumbled from grabbing my pounding forehead. Holy hell stress is a bitch. When I entered through the side door, I spotted Etsuko chatting with the pale haired woman from earlier that day..and again the short female looked like a mess. The store was basically empty now, so I sat behind my register and listened to their conversation.

"I'm glad you found your phone..don't forget it on the shelves next time!" Etsuko's voice trembled slightly. "I lose track of things easily. Thank you again for helping me find it," The tall female slipped the phone into her bag and walked off with a smile and a lazy wave. By now I was standing, and I saw Etsuko practically melt. "I put my number in her phone. Is that weird?" She was still staring at the female through the large windows. "Very, you fucking creep," I breathed out and rubbed my eyes, "Guess you really can qualify for stealth." Etsuko didnt respond with what I was expecting. "Ok..I've been thinking," She twirled her thumbs, "About that red guy, the one with fluffy hair. Why were you so mean?" She knew this was a touchy subject, its written all over her. How dare she size me up. I'd usually argue with her, "..It's a little complicated," but I need someone to confess to right now. Holding in all of your emotions constantly is draining. "Im all about complication," she leaned back on her register's pole and placed her arms behind her head. She's offering to listen?

"Im a little interested in him, ok? But I dont like him a lot right now," I didnt dare to make eye contact. Etsuko twitched her lips back and forth, thinking. "Okay..so im guessing youre a little mad at him. Why?" She pushed herself forwards and leaned on the other side of my register. "Its complicated," Its not really that complicated, "But the situation he's in is hypersensitive." She nodded thoughtfully. "Have you tried to actually discuss the topic? Tried coming up with make shift solutions? Not everything can be solved with yelling," She eyed me carefully. I know she's trying to read me, we studied human behavior forever at the academy. "Are you suggesting that I get involved?" Ive already thought about this over and over again, and here's what i've got;

Pros? Kirishima will be taken out of that harsh environment, and eventually start to heal. He'd spend more time on campus..But that's irrelevant.

Cons? I dont know anything about his situation. Nothing. All I know is the general thing going on over there, I have no details what so ever. While retrieving Kirishima is an extremely appealing thought, I dont know if this could harm anyone else, or worse, Kirishima.

He's a huge thorn in my side. "That's not what I said," Etsuko held up her hands, sensing my anger beginning to bubble. "Just, talk to him rationally okay? I dont know the extreme of the situation, but by the way he reacted..?" She trailed off. Im not mad at Kirishima because of Kaichi. Fuck that. Its his damn parents, I'll murder both of them. "I-" A loud yell cut me off, "Darling! Don't forget to pick out a pretty ribbon for those flowers!" A woman yelled to her child from across the isle. Thats it..flowers. I'll bring that little shit some flowers. "Hey, dont change emotions so quickly. Its freaking me out," And with that, Etsuko began roaming over to where the woman customer stood. I'll pick out the flowers  later..but i'll need someone to pick me up. I couldnt hold them on my motorcycle for several reasons. Dammit. I pulled out my phone and tapped Mina's contact.

B: hey, loser

I tapped the side of my phone several times to calm myself before she answered rather quickly,

M: bakubro! u finally decided to text me :3
(Mina is the type to use kawaii faces and you cant stop me)

B: i want a favor.

M: demanding huh. depends on what it is.........—(- o -)—

B: i need a ride. i cant hold anything on my motorcycle.

M: calling right now!

I threw my head back and let out a sigh. I didn't want to have a conversation with anyone right now, my phone started buzzing, but here we go. "Whatcha carrying that you cant hold?" Mina voice was perked as usual. "You'll see," I answered darkly. "Spooky. Tell me or you wont be seeing my car anytime soon.." She snickered  after 'spooky'. "I hate you, and I hope you know this," I shut my eyes tiredly. She's exhausting. "You do the crime, you do the time," Mina said in an professional sounding tone. "That made no sense dumbfuck," Okay, she was a little amusing. "Dude just tell me and you'll be good. Gucci. Perfecto. Groovy. Ra-" I cut her off, "OKAY I GET IT. Im bringing someone flowers. Now leave me alone," I hung up and texted her my location and what time I needed to be picked up. 10:00 pm. Etsuko is covering for me. I guess i'll be picking out flowers now. I wonder what he likes...?

/////
hi! i dont take constructive criticism, this is just for fun and i really dont need it! thank you though, if it was something serious i would definitely need it. I appreciate the thought though. Im not being sarcastic at all, just letting you guys know im pretty laidback with my fanfics!❤❤❤✨✨☺💖☺💖💘✨💚💚❤💘💗✨💞💛💛💜✨💜❤💗💓💝💛💚✨💝💓❤❤✨💜