part fourteen.

*the next morning..baku's pov

"Found a vase! Its glass too. Pretty fancy huh?" Mina ran in with an oval vase in her hands. "Could you not fucking run, I need that vase in one piece," I halted her by grabbing her shoulders and I took the object from her. "Aw does Baku want everything to be perfect?" I glared at her from the bathroom. "Shut the hell up pinky," I filled the vase up halfway, and gently took the flowers to place them in. Once I got everything arranged the way I desired, I grabbed my bag and began heading out. I pushed Mina along as she protested, something about 'letting her watch' but I wasnt listening.

"Walk at least 10 feet behind me," I glared at her and waited for her to fall back a bit. "Oh come on! Dont be like this," Mina groaned loudly. When should I give him these? Homeroom or at the end of the day? I'll do it now. Once arriving at the entrance, Mina caught up with me. "Ok. I'll find Kiri and you stand there lookin pretty. Ok? Break!" Mina clapped her hands once and tried to scramble away. I grabbed her arm and held her back, "STOP. I'm doing it myself," my irritability grew. She nodded and huffed. "I'll see you at lunch, ok?" Mina ran off to join Tetsutetsu, an extremely skilled fighter, and Kaminari. A loser. I walked through the Commons slowly. My heart rate was rising, and it's becoming more difficult to breathe. I'm nervous, dammit. I can catch him near his locker. He loiters there for a while before homeroom, usually chatting with others or just staring emptily into his storing space. I catch him doing that a lot lately. I receive a couple of strange glances and whispers. I'll ignore them for now.

Finally spotting his fluffy red hair, I feel my shoulders tighten. My breathing has most definitely become faster. I'm losing my mind over him, this has to be unhealthy. Taking a deep breath in, I make my way to his locker. He's spacing out again. "Kirishima," I practically breathe out his name. He snaps back into reality at the voicing of his name. "Oh, hello?" He shuts his locker door to reveal who was standing behind it. I saw a flicker of distrust in his eyes. "Yeah?" His voice cracked. Jesus christ how could one person be so cute. I had the vase held behind my back, out of view. I should just say it. "This is going to be hard for me..so make sure you're listening. Or don't," I added the last part to reassure myself. He began to look interested. "I know what's happening right now, Kirishima," My voice is a mix of roughness and tranquility. A small, sharp gasp was taken in. Not by me. "And i'm sorry for what I did yesterday. I wanted to give you these..take them or leave them," I revealed what I was hiding behind my back and held them out. Im sure my heart is beating out of my chest right now, but I feel numb. Kirishima looked ready to explode..in a good way. "Bakugou!" He wailed, taking the flowers from me. I didn't mean to let a small smile slip. "These are so beautiful, thank you so much.." He buried his nose in one of them and inhaled gently, "They smell wonderful. I love the colors.." He trailed off. He looked up quickly and tears began to well. I got a little surprised when he became a mess. "I'm so sorry for what I said yesterday! It's not your fault, it's really not.." He placed the vase in his locker and cracked the door. He then turned..and was suddenly wrapped in my arms. I jolted a little, unsure of what to do with the movement. How is he so warm? I ran my hands over his back and they rested to embrace his lower back. I felt him relax into my arms. This feels so nice. This hug feels so nice. I want Kirishima forever. "I..I'm the one who should be apologizing," I said lowly, slightly flustered. "We both needed to apologize. I felt so awful last night..i'm glad i'm here right now," He looked up at me and smiled his sharky smile. "Thank you, angry boy," Kirishima pulled away and shot me a teasing look. I love that look. "Yeah, whatever megalodon," I looked away quickly. I realized Kirishima was tinted a pink color as well.

"Bakugou?" He called out to me as I began walking away. "Can I count on you to walk with me today? To the dorms?" His eyes were staring longingly at me, even though I didn't know it. I hesitated. "That depends on if you remember to bring your paperwork home this time," I began walking again. I heard him snort with laughter and I become aware of something. I can't hold in my smiles with Kirishima.

///
hi this is a soft chapter and i like it lots even tho its short. pls forgive me there will be a longer one later. yah.