part two.

I entered the room to see Kirishima already sitting in his seat. Right next to mine. He was straddling his chair backwards, talking to some yellow haired boy. I slid my books onto my desk and sat down, my feet propped on my chair. "Ah! Hey there you are, angry boy. I didnt think you'd show up today, your later than normal," Kirishima said. I heard him whisper his goodbyes to the yellow haired kid and he turned around. He noticed that I was late? I felt my face becoming hot. Why the hell am I burning up? "Still saving your name for another time?" He asked, I felt his eyes boring into the side of my head, wishing for me to turn his way. "Um..hello? Are you-" I cut him short. "God dammit could you stop asking me so many questions?!" I said while whirling to face him, losing a fraction of my temper. Taking a good look at him, I saw that Kirishima's spikes had returned to normal, and he had a band-aid on his left cheek. He jumped a bit at my reaction, nothing too drastic compared to how other kids handled my explosive temper. His expression was shocked and a bit sad at the same time. God what a softy, how did I make him sad?

I felt a small pang of dissapointment release in my stomach. I wanted to see that famous smile. I quickly shifted back around in my chair and clenched my fists. I instinctively gave a side long glance at him. He was suddenly mid-yawn, his eyes squeezed shut tightly and his mouth open. Now that I think about it, he looked exhausted. He opened his eyes back up and shook his head. I glanced again at his hair. I wonder what it'd be like all the way down...

Its not like I care. I keep telling myself this over and over again, but I still find myself stealing glances at him every chance I get. Thats normal.

I shook off the thoughts and zoned out for the rest of class...

--end of the day

I spotted Kirishima sitting on a bench outside of the highschool. He was scribbling something in his notebook furiously, and he seemed like he was on the verge of crying. That's not how he usually acted. Maybe someone made fun of him..

The thought of that cheery red headed boy being made fun of didnt seem right to me. I went by him slowly, with my hands shoved in my pockets. As I got closer the bruise on his neck became much more visible, and I began to wonder if I had really caused it. I highly doubt it. So where did it come from?

"Oi, loser," I said harshly as I stopped in front of him. He jumped as he was snapped out of his scribbling fury, his eyes lined with tears. He refused to look at me. "Oh uh..i-its you," He said while trying desperately to dry his eyes, but unable to stop himself. I glared at him. I didnt want this smiley eyed boy crying for some reason..but I didnt know how to stop it either. 'Damn it stop having emotions you nerd.' I didnt know what else to say to him. "Where'd ya get your battle scars?" I asked, barely audible. He seemed to catch it though. He finally tilted his head upwards to look at me. I felt my breath hitch. Somehow- and I know this sounds sick and twisted -that tear streaked face made me feel warm inside. What the hell?

"Ah um...Sports!" He said quickly. Was he lying? His nose was scrunched up a bit. I sighed and tried to steal a glance at his notebook. He was covering it. "Whatever, I dont care," I knew he was lying, but part of me realized it's not my place. He stared up at me, his huge red eyes piercing through my smaller ones.

I didnt have the urge to act out violently on him. Usually, i'd be calling someone out for staring at me for too long. I'll do it anyway.

"Didn't anyone ever teach ya staring is impolite?" I snapped. Kirishima continued to stare at me, his lips were quivering. What a softy. "Katsuki Bakugou," I stole a glance at his face. There it is. That stupid smile- the one i'd been unconsciously longing for -was as bright as ever.