Chapter 122 - 132

Chapter 122: Thinking for you

Tall and angular buildings were erected within the cemetery of death that was strewn with bones. All of them drew Duke's attention. In that instant, he concerned himself with looking around wildly and didn't continue making a move against Han Shuo.

However, when Emily rushed into the cemetery, her first task wasn't to take in the surroundings. Rather, she flew to Han Shuo instead and asked anxiously, "Are you alright?"

If it'd been an ordinary person falling from such a height, they might have actually been injured. but Han Shuo, of course, wasn't injured at all. He shook his head at Emily and stood up with a darkened face, fixing his gaze tightly onto the wind archmage Duke in the distance.

Looking around with excitement, Duke said joyfully when senior swordsman Erick arrived next to him, "This is the cemetery of death, there's no doubt about it. Who would've thought that we'd actually make it inside?"

"Master Duke, we didn't discover anything after a such a long period of studying, but the boundary to the cemetery of death opened when green light was emitted from that person. It's very strange!" Erick looked at Han Shuo from afar and said lowly to Duke.

Nodding, Duke said, "That's right. It looks like there's something odd about this person. That green light just now also gave me a familiar feeling, it seems to have come from the Eye of Darkness!"

Erick was greatly astonished when these words were voiced. "How is that possible?"

Grasping the Demonslayer Edge in his hands, Han Shuo recited an incantation and the little skeleton, wielding a bone dagger and sporting seven wings, appeared. Three zombie warriors also appeared. They all held wooden clubs and barred the path to Han Shuo and Emily along with the little skeleton.

"You were the one who opened the boundary to the cemetery of death?" Emily breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that Han Shuo was unharmed. She then recalled what had just happened and asked Han Shuo with great confusion.

Nodding, Han Shuo said with a darkened face, "That's right. The cemetery of death was opened by something on my body. Duke and Erick must die now. You help me take care of Duke, and I'll explain to you after we kill them!"

Emily didn't ask anything else after hearing Han Shuo speak thus, and docilely picked up her magic staff, setting her sights on the approaching Duke with a look full of killing intent.

"He's also a necromancer to boot, it looks like this will be a slightly difficult fight!" Erick had traded blows with Han Shuo and could feel that Han Shuo's strength was not in the slightest bit weaker than his own. When he saw that Han Shuo had even summoned zombie warriors, his brow creased as he spoke.

"Kill them first. We're excavating the secrets of the cemetery of death!" Duke snorted lightly and floated over. Erick didn't say much else after pausing for a moment and following Duke in a charge over.

A string of incantations leisurely surged out of Emily's mouth. The magic staff in her hand suddenly shot out a few strands of black air and like snakes twisted and twined towards the approaching Duke. When Duke saw the black air attacking him, his face became incomparably grave. A tornado formed suddenly in front of him and churned up all the white bones on the ground. It made for the black air and twisted all of them into the tornado.

Snorting coldly, Emily said, "Be careful", to Han Shuo and also flew towards the black air. She waved the magic staff in her hand and started fighting fiercely with Duke within the air.

"We shouldn't just idly stand around either." Han Shuo grinned and gave a long laugh. The little skeleton led the three zombie warriors in heading towards Erick. At the same time, Han Shuo kept an eye behind Erick and Duke, via the original demons, observing their every gesture and move.