Chapter 133 - 143

Chapter 133: I want to kill him too

"He's just a necromancy major student, is he really worth that much attention from you?" The shadow spoke in surprise.

"Heh heh, he's not ordinary! There's many mysteries surrounding him and even I can't figure out what secrets he holds now. This person is quite interesting." Lawrence spoke slowly with a smile.

"The goal of Clark's visit to the knight school should be you this time. Most likely, he and that Duke from the Kasi Empire wanted to make a move against you, but for some reason, their mission was aborted halfway through and Duke suddenly left our country. This entire matter is very bizarre." The man continued his report.

Nodding his head and remaining silent for a while, Lawrence opened his mouth to say, "Alright, you are dismissed for now. It's not that easy for Clark to make a move against me in the knight school anyway. Hmm. It looks like I need to move first and eliminate Clark."

The shadow didn't say much when he heard those words and jumped up onto the roof, squirming out from a hole beneath the roof. He vanished into the distance as Lawrence sat inside, silently sipping his tea and contemplating something.

The sky had already brightened at this point as the figure left and flew towards the mountains behind the Academy, walking even further out. Han Shuo couldn't blatantly continue his pursuit either because of the lightened sky. Add to that, the matters of today, Han Shuo decided to momentarily give up on investigating that fellow.

Making use of the time before the students of the knight school had awoken, Han Shuo returned to the necromancy major early in the morning. He spent the morning alone in the dorm, practicing necromancy magic as usual and silently contemplating Lawrence's identity, and his relationship with Clark.

Han Shuo moved to the Academy's cafeteria for the first time at noon, resulting in a small riot.

Each major of the Academy had their own independent cafeteria, the dark major was no exception either. The cafeteria was divided into two, with the lower level being completely free. Students were free to partake after turning in their tuition fees, but of course, what was free naturally didn't taste that good.

There was another level upstairs that many chefs were in charge of. Its level was much higher than the one beneath it. Of course, the food on this level could only be enjoyed by spending additional gold coins. It was usually for students who were more well off.

Han Shuo was no longer a poverty stricken scholar. There were enough gold coins stored in the crystal cards that were in his space ring for him to enjoy life as he would. Therefore, he didn't linger on the first level, went directly to the second. He swiped his crystal card to order a few expensive and exquisite dishes. He took a table for himself and started pigging out.

After last time's battle, Han Shuo had become a celebrity in the school. Those enjoying their meals were now all dark major students. Although Han Shuo had gained glory for the dark major last time, his actions hadn't won respect for the dark major. Rather, he had thrown dirt in their faces. So when he appeared on the second level of the cafeteria, he had attracted everyone's attentions.

Han Shuo paid no attention to any of this. As his strength and breadth of experience grew, he slowly paid less and less attention to these Babylon Academy students. In his heart, these students were only kids who'd never seen the outside world, so they posed no threat to him.

"Eh, so there you are!" Lisa exclaimed softly as she and Lawrence walked through the door. She smiled and walked over to Han Shuo with Lawrence.

Lawrence smiled at nodded at Han Shuo from afar, then he went off to order his own food. Lisa sat down peremptorily in front of Han Shuo and she looked at the looks full of hostility around her. Her charming face chilled as she stuck her hands on her waist, "And just what are you looking at? What is there to look at here?"