Chapter 144 - 154

Chapter 144: A step ahead

It was a depraved dragon alright. Han Shuo cursed under his breath and gave an order. The dark creatures he'd just summoned walked out from the cover on either side and looked at the dark elves, ready to make a move against the dark elves along with the dark dragon.

"Come on, come on!" The dark dragon leered as its over ten meter long body took flight with a thunderous rumble, sending sludge flying every which way in the swamp.

The naked dark elf girl had panic written all over her face as she desperately ran towards where Han Shuo and Dana were hiding. Her lofty melons swayed in tantalizing ripples as her slender legs furiously churned. Her allure only increased as mud adorned her lithe body..

When the dark elf girl finally made it to the zone that Han Shuo and the others had erected, Han Shuo gave an order to the dark creatures. More than ten zombie and skeletal warriors, as well as a few ghouls, broke out from concealment and brazenly charged towards that lustful dark dragon.

Han Shuo called out at the same time and the forest trolls readied their weapons. Aiming for the dark dragon trying to rise into the sky, the forest troll hunters threw out sharp spears and javelins. In the same breath, the dark elves covered the sky with a shower of arrows and dark elf magic.

"Damnit, it's you lowly races again." The dark dragon bellowed as he opened his mouth and shot out an awe inspiring jet of flame with bits of lava mixed in.

"Stand back and evade." Han Shuo roared out, as the forest trolls quickly hid towards the back when the old priest shouted out as well. The jet of flame seared where they'd just stood, setting fire to the dry weeds and grass that littered their surroundings.

Attacks from all sorts of spears and javelins, as well as arrows and magic from the dark elves, landed on the dark dragon's durable body. They had no effect at all. The ones aimed at the dark dragon's neck, eyes, and head were all sent flying in another direction with a wave of the dark dragon's claws.

The dark dragon's enormous body soared through the air as it arrived above Han Shuo's summoned zombie and skeletal warriors. Its metal claws suddenly swiped downwards, crushing the skeletal warriors into bone fragments. The zombie warriors fared no better, their bodies falling to pieces with another swipe. They were indeed only good as cannon fodder.

The strength of the dark dragon was within Han Shuo's expectations. He didn't feel pained when he saw the dark creatures disappear into shards and fragments beneath the dark dragon's attacks. He sent a significant look at the old priest from afar.

The dark elves continued attacking as their archers, with magic bows in the back, started shooting icicle-like arrows. In addition, they also started using explosive arrows, which caused a huge disturbance and enraged the dragon even more.

"You lowly, pathetic lives will all die before the anger of I, the wondrous Gilbert!" The dark dragon Gilbert roared furiously and continued flying forward in the face of icicle and exploding arrows. As he flew close to the ground and churned the ground with his claws, it finished off the rest of the dark creatures that Han Shuo had summoned.

The dark elves, according to orders received from matriarch Dana, all swiftly dodged to the back after firing their attacks, attempting to continue handling the dark dragon from behind the forest trolls. It was a pity that Han Shuo had long since given his instructions that whenever the dark elves started moving, all the forest trolls should even forget attacking the dark dragons and race backwards in retreat with all due haste. They were even faster than the dark elves in escaping to the back.

"Bring down the stone wall!" Han Shuo roared furiously in the midst of the forest trolls after they'd arrived at a small mountain valley, not too far off in the distance.