Chapter 321 - 330

Chapter 321: Dragonlance and Dragon Net

The golden dragon, that lived deep within the Dark Forest, was a super rank magical creature that had evolved three times. Han Shuo had clearly understood his strength from the previous time. The golden dragons were hailed the race with the strongest physical bodies out of the dragons. The aura of a rank three golden dragon was steady, and as it moved its enormous body, rays of lightning struck the green dragon and Celt.

The commander of the Redbud Knights, Celt, showed a hint of surprise on the back of the green dragon when he saw the golden dragon rush over fiercely.

As bolts of lightning struck, the green dragon beneath him raised its head and breathed out, redirecting the scorching lightning to one side, not actually taking any sort of actual damage.

The golden dragons were hailed the dragon race with the strongest physical bodies. Perhaps it was due to the strength of their physical bodies that resulted in magic not being an area that they specialized in. Even the thunder attacks shot out by this thrice evolved golden dragon was merely equivalent to the attack of a thunder adept mage.

It wasn't hard for the green dragon, also a super rank magical creature, to defend against this level of attack. A mere exhale was able to stop the bouncing thunder attack. The green dragon had a large physique and was a twice evolved super rank magical creature. In contrast to the golden dragon, the green dragon specialized more in magic. Although it didn't have a dragon body that was as hard as iron like the golden dragon, its magic was able to supplement some of its physical disadvantages.

Celt slowly took out a thin, silver dragon lance from the back of the green dragon. He smiled and pointed at the golden dragon from afar, "Honored golden dragon, I have already taken your treasures. If you want to take them back, then you'll have to see if you have the ability to."

"Pitiful human, you have offended me! I will make you regret having those greedy thoughts!" The golden dragon was closing in on them and roared loudly, directly pressing down its huge body on Celt.

The golden dragon clearly recognized that with the existence of the green dragon, he couldn't think about killing Celt with only magic attacks. Thus, he decided to use the golden dragons' powerful body to teach them a painful lesson.

"Hehe, foolish golden dragon, you are just asking to suffer!" Celt raised his dragonlance with a laugh as silver fighting aura condensed at the tip of the gun. Then, Celt charged towards the golden dragon using the momentum of the green dragon.

Halfway through, Celt suddenly put down the dragonlance and flung something towards the sky. All of a sudden, a black dragon net of sharp blades suddenly came down over the golden dragon.

The golden dragon who'd charged over had his attention completely focused on the dragonlance in Celt's hands. He didn't think that Celt would suddenly throw out a dragon net. Due to the lack of appropriate defense, he was unable to avoid it and was immediately firmly entangled. Sharp little blades hung all over the black dragon net and quick tightened the moment the golden dragon was caught. The more the golden dragon moved, the tighter the black dragon net became. Meanwhile, little blades stabbed merrily into the muscles of the golden dragon in between the golden dragon's scales with ringing sounds.

Suddenly, a powerful magic pulse passed through the black dragon net and rays of silver light exploded from the black strings. This proved to be of marvelous effect against the dragon shapeshifting in order to escape. The moment the golden dragon was hit by the magic pulses, he immediately felt that his entire body grow numb, causing him to be unable to use his natural talents.

"I already told you not to make things hard on yourself. This dragon net was refined for me by three alchemists. Don't think about escaping from it, even if you are a golden dragon!" Celt slowly approached the golden dragon with a peaceful smile. He aimed the dragonlance in his hand at the large eye of the golden dragon within the black net.