Chapter One: Move

"Larry, baby?" Mama B says softly. "Wake please. I don't want you to be late for you first day back." Larry awakes and pushes pass his mother to go in the bathroom. He lets out a long hard sigh and does his hygiene. He comes out of the bathroom, and his mother kisses his on his forehead. "Are you ok? You seem really quiet." Larry shook his head and ran downstairs towards Laurent. He hugs Laurent tightly. "What's wrong?" Laurent asked. "Nothing, Lau. I-I just don't wanna talk, ok?" Larry looked down and shook his head. "C-can we walk to the bus stop already?" Laurent nodded, and they went back upstairs. Larry struggled to get out of the door, but Mama B were standing in front of it. "Baby, please talk. What's wrong?" Larry looked up at his mother in anger. "Nothing, can I please go?" "After you tell me what's wrong. I'm your mother, you can tell me anyth-" She was cut off by a loud cry Larry made. "Move mama! I want to leave, move!" He rushed out the door, and ran to the bus stop. Mama B looked down and saw her other baby standing in front of her. "Please take care of Lar," she started. "there's something wrong with him, and he won't tell me. I know he will tell you, so please try." "I will, Mama." Laurent nodded, kissed his mother, and walked down to the corner.
"You're not going to get it out of me, even if something was wrong." Larry said. "Stop sneaking up on me!" Larry already walked to the bus stop, but he was behind Lau the whole time. "Sorry." "It's fine." They didn't talk to each other until the bus came.
Lau finally broke the silence and said, "You're still stealing, aren't you?" Larry looked at Lau in disbelief. "N-no, why would you say that?" Lau pulled out $274 dollars from Larry's jacket pocket. "Give it back to whoever you stole it from." "Fine, I didn't need it anyway." Larry looked down, and a tear fell. "Hey, stop crying, I still love you, I just want you to stop stealing." "O-ok.." Larry sniffled. "Why did you tell Mama move this morning?" "I d-don't know." The bus stopped at the school, and Larry ran off. "Larry!" Lau chased after him into the building. He was going to find out what was wrong with Larry one way, or another.