Chapter Thirteen: What Happened

Larry POV
I can't stand the people at this school. Nobody wants to see anybody happy except for a few people. One of those people is Major. She's very bubbly and outgoing. When I go to see her during 6th period I'm going to have to tell her everything.

(Five Minutes Before The Fifth Period Bell Rings)
"Larry?" Lau said. "Hm." I was careless about anything as of right now so of course my responses would be dry. "Are you going to talk to Major about...stuff?" He asked. I don't think he listens to me when I talk. He could look directly at me and pretend like he's listening, but he's really lost in what I'm saying. I let out a loud sigh and say, "Yeah." He looked behind him and scratched the back of his head. "You know she's going through the same thing right? Trey is her older brother, but they got separated for her safety. Before you guys get together, you should really tell her about your past." He said. "Ok." I responded with a careless tone. My arm started to sting a bit, but the bell had rang. When I walked out of class, I see Major walking with her head down. "What's wrong?" I ask. "Nothing now, I thought you weren't going to talk to me anymore." She says softly with a beautiful smile. "You didn't do anything belle, why would I be mad at you?" I said. I'm happy again, yay!! She looked down and began to blush. She slowly wrapped her hand around mine, and I started to blush. "You ready?" She says. "Y-yeah." I say softly.

A few minutes into our conversation, I grab her hand and say, "I have to tell you something important...And you might have to tell me something too." She started to look confused. "W-what are you talking about?" She asked. "Roll up your sleeve, and I'll roll both of mine up." I said. She rolled up her sleeve that was on the right, and a T that was carved into her arm was slowly fading away. "Trey." I said. "Yeah." She replied. I rolled up both of my sleeves and she started to cry very lightly and ask, "W-who gave you all these cuts?" I gave her some tissue and looked away. "Um..I-I had cut myself b-because it was some p-personal problems..I felt lonely and as if no one loved me at the time." I said. She had a blank expression on her face. "And Sapphire did the other one?" "Yep." I said. "We're going to be ok," she started. "I'm pretty sure once we stay together for a while, and we start to love each other, we will be ok." She pulled me into a hug, and I hugged her back. "Major Blue, You're Needed In The Office For Check Out." The intercom said. "H-hey Larry, let me get your number so I can text you throughout the weekend." She said. "Ok." I gave her my number and I got up to give her a hug. Of course she gave me one back. I was going to kiss her on the cheek, but I guess she was going to do the same to me because we ended up kissing each other. "Um.." She said starting to laugh. "Bye Lar Bear!" She said in an excited tone, and skipped out the class.
A few minutes after Major left, the bell rang for us to go home.
"Did you show her?" Lau asked. "Yeah, she had a big T carved in her arm, but we hugged each other and she told me we were going to be ok." I said. "Where's Saffire?" Lau asked. "I don't know.." Mama then pulled up and said "Boys hurry please get in." We started to get scared and nervous. "Saffire is...hurt.." Mama said. "Why! Who did it!" My questions didn't even seem like questions. I busted out into tears because I really needed Saffire to be around me. "It was Sapphire!!!" I yelled. "Calm down Larry, we don't know that." Mama said. "You don't but I do! Sapphire was at our school today! She tried to choke me and Saffire said she will get her third period! Sapphire hurt her Mama!!" I cried out. "Well we can only find out by Saffire." She said in the most calm voice ever. We pulled up to the hospital, and I ran inside. "Room? Tell me what room please. Saffire Bourgeois. Hurry." I said. "303." The nurse said. We all walked down there and I saw Saffire with a black eye,  multiple stab wounds, a busted lip, and a...S and a T carved into her arm...

What Happened To Saffire😱 Find Out In The Next Chapter, And I'm Sorry That This Chapter Is Short. If You See Someone Copying This Story, Please Tell Me. I'm On The Verge Of Deleting This. But There's Another Book I'm Going To Write. It's An Imagine Book And I Will Start On It After I Publish This Chapter 🤑

Like💙
Vote💛
&💜
Comment💚