Everything Is Major With Major Part Two

Major/Larry POV
I'll break the ice. I say to myself I lean in closer and we.....
=======
Major/Larry POV
We kiss.
Larry POV
I kiss her, and her lips her very soft..I could stay on them forever if I had the time. I then pulled back and she did too. "Larry..I l-liked that.." I look up at her and smirked and said, "I liked it to.." She smiled and gave me a big hug. "D-does that mean w-we are..." She asked. "I don't know. I mean I know, but I'm not sure. I need time." I said to her. She smiled once more and said, "I completely understand. Now teach me some more French!" I nodded and for the rest of the period, the library was filled with laughs, weird outburst and...hugs.
Soon the bell rang and we walked out of the library. I had my arm wrapped around Major, and we were walking to the cafeteria. "Who is this?? Awwww, it's Major and Larry! Major and Larry sitting in a tree, K-" I quickly hit Lau in the stomach from his teasing. "Hey, I'll see you in the cafeteria. Sit by me please." She said and kissed my cheek. She walked away and Lau stood there in shock. "Are you..is she your..?" I laughed and said, "No, I'm thinking about it though. She says she understands, and we will see each other again sixth period." Lau starts to look confused. "Why sixth period?" He asked. "Because I fourth and sixth are my free periods." I say back. Lau pulled on his afro and we began to walk to the cafeteria. I really wasn't hungry, so I searched the cafeteria for Major. I saw her sitting alone, eating an apple. I sat beside her, and grabbed her hands. "Hey, belle." I said to her. "Hey." She says with a beautiful smile. Her eyes grow big and she yells, "Watch out!" I start to say, "For what?" but I then feel cold milk going down my back. "Oh my god, Trey you're so rude and immature! We're in ninth grade, when are you ever going to stop?!" Major asked starting to get mad. "Hey, it doesn't matter anyway. He's a nobody! Just look at his arms and see how he doesn't care about himself. If he doesn't care about himself, what makes you think he'll care about you?" Trey says with a smirk. A plate then gets thrown at Trey, and I turn to see that it's Lau. "Dude for real, quit messing with my lil bro." Lau said. Saffire noticed Lau's fist was balled, so she got up from the table and stood over Trey's face. "Little boy, I don't know who you think you are, but I am Saffire Nicole Bourgeois, and I will be your worst nightmare if you ever mess with my little brother again, got it?" She said with a cold look in her eyes. "Whatever bold-y locks." Trey said and walked away. "Wow, your family is really overprotective of you." Major says. "Yeah." I reply. I don't want to talk anymore, and I don't want to speak. The cafeteria was filled with whispers, laughs, and fingers pointed towards me. Everything was major whenever I was with Major. "I'll see you sixth period Major." I said with a straight face, and ran away. I heard her calling my name, but I ignored her. I wasn't in the mood anymore. Trey just had to ruin a good day.
Major POV
Great. Now I bet Larry knows the saying "Everything is Major with Major." It's like a bad saying for me. Like no matter what happens, if I'm around you, it either comes out to be an uproar or something horrible happens. I shouldn't even go back to the library sixth period. Larry probably doesn't like me any more..And I really really like him. I'm not going to show up. He probably won't even show up himself. That will just save the feelings I have for him,  and the heart break he will probably give me..

Should Larry And Major Get Together? And Do You Think That Major Will Show? Find Out In The Next Chapter...😊

Like💙
Vote💜
&💛
Comment💚