Chapter Nine: Sneaky Sapphire

Laurent POV

Larry couldn't go to school for at least another week, or until his wounds healed. It was Saturday morning, and Larry sat up in the bed. "Lau?" He whispered. "Are you up?" He whispered again. I rose up from my bed, and scratched my head. "Yeah, I am now." He lifted his arm, the one that wasn't slit, and gave the teddy bear a big squeeze. "Wow, you really love that thing." He smiles and says, "Yeah, it reminds me of her, I mean I don't like her I just like the teddy bear."   I rolled my eyes at his answer. We then heard a soft knock on the door. "Hey, Larry..come to my room please." Sapphire whispered. He got up from the bed and went downstairs. I then went back to sleep.

Larry POV

I didn't know what Sapphire wanted but if she was going to make me talk about anything, I wasn't going to say a word.
"Why did you do that?" She asked. "Because I didn't feel loved by Laurent anymore. Just because you said it doesn't mean anything. I took it in my heart though. I mean Sapphire, Laurent is my other half. L-like he said, not being nasty, he's my first love. I will always love and care about him more than anybody." Sapphire gave me a small smile. "I just wanted to know why. But killing yourself wasn't going to help you, talking about it was. I was in the same situation with Saffire." She responded. Saffire was Sapphire's identical twin. They had a great bond until Sapphire dropped Saffire at the football game. They were both cheerleaders, but Sapphire was quiet. I think she got bullied for being gay... That's probably why she cut herself. And that's probably why Saffire hasn't came back since then. Me and Sapphire both had the same problem, that's why she can relate to me. But I don't have a problem, I just always want to feel my brothers' love. "Ok, I know. But she is she, you are you, and we are we." Sapphire grew angry. She rose from the bed, and screamed. She hit me, and I blacked out.
"Lar? Hey, wake up, good morning." She said. "Why aren't you in your room?" She asked. "I don't know." I explained. "Well go back in there." She opened the door and smirked at me.  I nodded and went back to my room. For some strange reason, I limped while going back.

I go downstairs to the kitchen and see that Mama has been cooking. "Good morning my baby." I give her a fake smile, and she smiled hard.  "There's my beautiful smile." She said. I went back upstairs and saw Sapphire messing with Lau. "Leave me alone, he is my brother. Not yours!" He cried out. I barged in the room and saw her standing over him. "Don't say a word." Sapphire demanded and left out the room. I pray she didn't do the same thing to him, as she did to me. Trying to make him talk, and then somehow blacking out. Wait. I don't remember what happened. I just remember her screaming, and I woke up on her bed. I went over to Lau and shook him viscously. "Do you remember what she did to you?" I ask him. "Who?" I grabbed my afro, and prayed he remembered. "Sapphire." His eyes grew wide. "She's here, and she wants to kill me! She tried to rape me! Help! HELP ME PLE-" I covered his mouth, and tears fell from his face. "E-explain what happened, Lau." He closed the door, and started to explain. I realized that if she tried to harm Lau, she really did harm me, while I was blacking out.
"Why is your arm bleeding?" Lau asked worried. He grabbed the bandages from our drawer, and saw what the bruise was on my arm. "S. Wow, she's crazy. I'm telling Mama." There was a big S on my arm. The bruise turned purple and blue, and gushed out red. "Here." He wrapped a orange bandage over my arm, and grabbed my hand. "We're going to talk to Mama." I rose from my bed, but I fell. "Lau, I can't walk. Bring Mama up here, please." He kissed my forehead, and ran downstairs.

Laurent POV
If Larry got raped by Sapphire, I would kill her. I want her to leave because she tried to rape me, and I don't know if she raped Larry. He can't walk, and he's crying. I ask Mama to come upstairs, and she starts to look worried. "What's wrong my little beast?" She asked. "I have to tell you upstairs, and Larry can't walk. We have to hurry." I said in a sharp tone. My voice made it seem like I was calm but I wasn't. We go upstairs and Mama silently cries. "What is going on?" She sits by Larry and cradles him. "Mama I think Sapphire raped Larry. He went to her room, and they talked. Even though I was sleep, I heard screaming. Sapphire screamed and Larry went quiet. She then came into my room and woke me up. I asked her where Larry was and she said he 'fell asleep' in her room. She went back and woke him up. After that, we started to talk, and I said something that probably hurt her feelings. She started yelling and she pushed me off my bed and pinned me to the floor. She hit me and tried to rape me. Larry walked in, looking confused, and she told me 'don't say a word'. Now there is a big S on the other arm of Larry. I put a bandage on it though." I explained all of that while crying. Larry rubbed his arm, hissing at the pain. "I-I can't walk, so that means she did r-rape me. I limped coming in here though. I should be fine." He tried to stand, but he failed and hit the arm with the fresh bloody bruise. "Mama!" He cried out. She grabbed Larry and put him on the bed. "She is a eighteen year old girl. She should be ashamed of this. I am going to talk to her. She is going to stay away from my babies." Mama explained. "I didn't do anything Mama, they're lying." Sapphire stood at the door the whole time, listening to our conversation. "To late to lie Sapphire, I'm going to call Saffire. She will actually take care of her little brothers." Mama scolded. Mama went downstairs and made her calls.
"So you both talked after I told you not to?" Sapphire whispered angrily. "It doesn't matter. You lucky I didn't kill you." I responded. She walked in our room and jerked on both of Larry's arms. "Quit! They both hurt! Please stop Sapphire!" Larry cried. I pushed her off of him, and she pulled out a pocket knife. She than pinned me to the floor and grabbed one of my arms. She carved "S" into me. I cried louder than i have ever did in my entire life. I couldn't take more of the pain so I yelled, "Mama! Mama! Sapphire cut me!" She quickly ran into the room and grew angry. "Get out of my house. Now." Sapphire through the pocket knife, and rose off of me. "I don't care about living here. My father has came back weeks ago. I don't need you or them, or Saffire. You all are selfish and stupid." Sapphire said. Mama grabbed Sapphire by the shirt and threw her out of the house. "Let me get you two together." Mama said.

Authors POV

For the rest of the day Larry and Laurent stayed in bed. Their mother came up to check on them every hour. She would rewrap their wounds every two hours. Of course Larry's bruises were worse. He had a blister on his fore head, a cut on his lip, and a purple and blue ring around his cheek. The "S" on both of the boys' arm became swole, and puffier. They silently cried and hissed at the pain
Mama was hurt by the way Sapphire did Larry and Lau. She thought that since she came out of the mental institution she would be happier and more calm, but instead she has gotten worse. She wants to make sure Larry and Lau never see Sapphire again. Saffire on the other hand was an angel. Saffire and Sapphire never talked ever since Sapphire tried to kill herself. Mama called Saffire and she decided to live with them. Mama was going to have a good time with her three babies, and she was also going to get to the bottom of why they didn't talk anymore.

Sorry For Any Mistakes....Hope You Like This Chapter 💙💚💛💜