Chapter Six: Game Day

Larry POV

Tonight was Laurents' game night, and that meant more people to be around. Great, just great. "Mama, I don't want to go to Laurents' game tonight..." I try to walk out, but she grabs my hand. "You're going, I know why you don't want to go." I roll my eyes and walk off. Really?? "Larry, hurry, we're leaving soon." He runs down stairs, and gets in the car. Sapphire walks in, and shuts the door. "L-larry...I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you." I put on my shoes, and try to walk past her, but she grabs my arm. "Larry, I am gay, and I don't want Lau to know. He won't except me, and he won't talk to me." I gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You could've said that. I'll still love you, Saph." She smiles, and I walk out. "Hey, since we're on talking terms, you want to tell me what's wrong?.." I ran down the stairs, and got into the car. "You ready?" Laurent says to me. I slowly nod, and began playing with my fingers.
On the way to the game, I doze off, but I hear them talking.
"I tried to ask him what was wrong, but he wouldn't tell me."
"Lau, you have to work harder if you want your brother to be happy again."
"No, Mama, let him figure out what's is wrong with him self, then he will be happy once again."
I rose, and looked at Sapphire and Mama. "Nothing is wrong, I just don't want to talk about nothing!" Everyone looks at me in disbelief, and the rest of the ride was silent.
By the time we pull up to Laurents' game, I jump out and see a big crowd of people. "Oh god..Mama take me home now, please. I don't want to be here, please take me home." I start to panic, and grab on to my twist. "What's wrong, baby?" Mama says. I almost start to cry until Lau grabs my hand and guides me somewhere. "What's wrong, Larry?" I hug him tightly and began to cry. "I-I don't wanna be here, it's to many people here. Oh my god...please take me home, please!!!" I can feel myself start to choke on my words...
"Larry, we won!" I woke up, as my brother cheered happily. I was in my..bed. They actually took me back home? Wow, the first time they took me out of a crowd. "Let's go outside." I nod my head, and we leave. "I'll go get the ball." Laurent says. "Ok.." I say back.

*POW*
*POW*

"Larry?! Larry!! Larry! Wake up Larry!" Laurent shakes me aggressively, and I "wake up". "I thought I g-got shot.. twice." Laurent looks at me, angrily. "No bro you passed out in the middle of the field, and we got disqualified. Thanks!" He pushed past me, and I walked to the car quietly. I get in after him, and he turns and say, "You can't handle people trying to actually care about you, can you?" I let those words sink into my heart, and tears came down on my face. I've lost my brother, and I feel really empty....There's no point of being here anymore...I might as well do what Sapphire did..