Chapter Three: That's It?

Larry POV

Over the past few days Mama has been bugging me to talk. I don't think she understands that I'm perfectly fine, and there is nothing wrong with me. "Larry, wake up." I know that is Mama, so I ignore her. "Lar Bear?" 
"Laisse moi seul s'il te plait (Leave me alone please)" I responded. "What's wrong? You haven't been talking to me or Lau, you can tell me anything." I pull the covers from over my head.
"I don't want to talk. I have gotten quiet, and you think there is something wrong..." Mama looks down and tears up. "If you're mad at me, please tell me why. I'll do anything for my baby to talk to me again. I want to see you smile again. I want to see my loving and caring baby again." I raise from the bed and go to the bathroom.
"That's why you have Laurent and Sapphire, Mama." 

I go in the bathroom and I see Laurent. "Good morning Larry."
"Tais-toi, Lau(Shut up, Lau)." Laurent stopped running the faucet water and turned toward me in anger. "Arrêtez de me parler comme ça, Larry(Stop talking to me like that, Larry)!" I look at him and grab his afro. He gets angry and grab mine. "Hey..hey, stop!" Sapphire walks in, and separates us. I go to the downstairs bathroom, and push Sapphire. "Hey! I'm your big sister, and I'm still in pain!!"(A/N I Don't Know Whether Sapphire Was The Big Sister Or Not, So She's The Big Sister From Now On)
"Ok, Sapphire, I want to leave, and you were in my way." I rush downstairs and do my hygiene. "Larry! Larry!" I hear Lau calling my name. "I'm ignoring you, shut up!"

Laurent POV

"I have to get ready before Larry does." I hug Sapphire. "Why? What's wrong?" She starts to get worried. "N-Nothing, just know, if he leaves before me, he's not coming back." I go to my room, and I hear Sapphire following me. "Why won't he come back?" I see Larry standing at the door from the corner of my eye. I grab my backpack and start running. When I get downstairs, he's already at the door. "You only caught me, because the door was locked!" He yelled. He opened the door, and slowly walked with his head down to the bus stop.

Larry POV

I really wish everybody would stop messing with me. I'm fine. There's nothing wrong. I just don't want to talk to anybody about nothing. I'm fine, I promise. 

"Larry! Do I have to call your brother in here?" My teacher scolded at me. I don't understand why she would call Laurent. "This is your fifth time dazing off,  is there something wrong?" I slowly nod my head. "Are you sure? You would give me a smile every so often.." I look up and unzip my jacket.  "There's nothing wrong, Mrs.." I gave her a fake smile, and she smiled and turned to the board and continued to teach.

People kept coming up to me trying to talk all day. I mean, there's nothing wrong with talking, I just don't want to talk to anybody. I got off the bus, and a boy bumps into me. "Watch it!" He says.  "Walking piece of trash." I say back. I see Lau behind me, but I don't speak. 

Laurent POV

I follow Larry upstairs, and he slams the door in my face. "Did it hit you?" He asked with a smirk. I clear my throat and let out a warm, tear. "Y-you're getting b-bullied?" He turns around quickly. "No! Not at all..why?" "B-because I saw t-that boy p-push you.." Larry looks down and burst out crying. "Yes! But that's not why I'm quiet..And don't tell mama..please. You can help me without her, right?" I wipe my eyes and sit beside him.  "T-that's it? And I c-can help you, but I h-have to tell Mama..It won't f-feel right." He looks down and hugs me. "Please don't tell mama.." I hug him back. "Ok I won't.." He goes to his desk and starts on his homework.

Larry POV

I'm not getting bullied at all. I told Justin to do it, so Laurent could tell Mama, then Mama could get off my back. If they haven't figured out what's wrong with me by now, they won't get me to tell them. "Dinner is ready my babies." I gave Mama a fake smile. "Oh! There it is! I just love, love, love it!" We go down stairs, and we sit.

"You haven't talked, Lar Bear, you just gave me a smile." I look up and give her a fake a yawn. "It's nothing, Mama. I'm sleepy, can I go to bed?" She kisses my forehead and lets me go. "Goodnight, Lar Bear." I run upstairs, and pretend to 'sleep'. I hear Laurent coming so I turn my back towards him, and doze off.