Chapter Ten: Sapphire Vs Saffire Part One

Italics Is French 💛💙💚💜 Enjoy...
Larry POV
Saffire was coming back home today, and I was exhilarated! I'm sure we can have more fun with her than Sapphire. Her name is pronounced very differently also. Saffire is pronounced "Sa-far-e" (Safari) Mama just spelled it wrong. "Hey boys, Saf will be here in a minute, so clean just a little." Mama said. "Larry can't walk, Mama." Lau said reminding Mama. "Oh I forgot. Well it's a little clean in here, so carry your brother downstairs. Dinner will be ready in a few minutes." Mama said in a angry tone. She walked out the room and slammed the door. "Is Mama mad at us?"  I ask Lau. "No, she's mad at Sapphire for hurting us. It's okii" He said. Lau picks me up and starts to carry me downstairs. "Oh gosh, my baby." It was Saffire! Even though Sapphire didn't speak French, Saffire did. "Safiiii!" I scream trying to break through Lau's arms. "You can't walk can you?" Lau sits me on the couch and I lay on his shoulder. "N-no. He can't. Sapphire beat and raped him. She also tried to do it to me. She just carved and S in my arm." Lau says. She instantly breaks down and begans to cry. "Oh my gosh Larry. My poor little bear and bunny. I wish I would've heard sooner. I'll try to make you both feel better." She said. "Thank you Saffi." I say in a child like voice. "No problem my beautiful bunny."  She says back. We can always tell the difference in Sapphire and Saffire. Sapphire would always have a mean look or a smirk on her face while talking. She would also have a gloomy or a sad voice. Saffire on the other hand was always perky and happy. At times, they were separated so that's why Saffire learned French better than Sapphire. "Let me hold him blaze." Saffire said. She gave us nicknames a lot! My nick names were 'Ca Blaze', 'Bunny', or 'Lar Bear'. Lau's nick names were 'Lil Beast', 'Lion', or 'Lau Bear'. "Hey dinner will be ready in a hour." Mama says to us. "Ok Mama."  We all say in unison. While Saffire is carrying me, she jogs upstairs and lays me on my bed. "Where's my room?" I started to get excited. "You're staying?!" I asked. "Yes. I want to make sure my babies don't get hurt." Lau started to jump up and down. "Yay! Yay! Yay! I'll show you you're room." Lau said. They then walked out and I grabbed a piece of paper and started to write.

Crowds disgust me.
Weird thoughts come to mind,
They disappear eventually through time,
When I close my eyes and fall.
Antisocial is something I don't claim to be.
But yet I scream out a loud cry that says "I don't care".
Crying, breathing heavy, and tugging on my hair.
I pray that they will get how I feel, so I won't hear another call.
My other half is something that I need.
Our connection grows strong behind closed doors.
We dance and sing until we fall on the floors.
He takes me out of my little ball.

Saffire walks in and says, "What you writing?" I slowly limped from the bed and look around the room. "Nothing much. Is dinner ready?" Saffire laughed and said, "I know you're writing a poem, and yeah come downstairs." Before we went downstairs, Lau came in the room and Saffire face lit up. "Do you always wear your hair in a afro, Lau?" He nodded. "And do you always wear your hair in twist Lar?" I nodded. She then got more excited. "Can I please please please do you guys hair after dinner please??!" I lost balance on my leg, and fell on my arm with the carved S on it. "I'll take care of my babies first." She said. She picked me up and Laurent smiled. "She's so much better than Sapphire." He said. I nodded in agreement, and Saffire sat me down at the table.
Mama then stopped crying the chicken, and sat down at the table. "Let's pray my babies." She said. "Are you going to lead u-" She gets cut off at the sound of knocks on the door. "I'll get it." Saffire said. She then goes to the door, and instantly gets mad. Next thing we know, a dread gets thrown across the couch.
"I hate you so much! You don't know how bad you've hurt my babies, and you want to come back!" Saffire said. "I was only here to apologize!" Sapphire yelled. Saffire slapped Sapphire twice, and let her go. Sapphire came to the table, rubbing her cheek, and sat by me. "Mmm..." I whimpered. I still had fear about what she did. We all begin to eat and Saffire stayed eye balling Sapphire. I was about to drink my Kool Aid, but Sapphire started rubbing my leg. "Stop." I whispered under my breathe. Saffire noticed I said something, and she decided to get loud. She doesn't want me hurt, so I understand. "I was telling Sapphire stop rubbing my leg!" Saffire grew more angry, and threw her drink all over Sapphire and slapped her.

 "I was telling Sapphire stop rubbing my leg!" Saffire grew more angry, and threw her drink all over Sapphire and slapped her

Screams of terror came from Sapphire while Saffire was beating her up. "I'm not dealing with that, she deserves it." Mama said. Sapphire then grew stronger, and got on top of Saffire. She wrapped her hands around her neck, and Saffire went limp....