Chapter Fifteen: Arguments

Larry POV
Major stood on top of the table and bent down towards me. "Are you sure? It looks weird." She asked. "Go ahead." I told her. She stood up once more and bent backwards. "How are you doing that?" I asked. "I'm just flexible like that." She responded while laughing. The bell rang and I left my things in the library.
"Where are you going without your things?" She said.
"I'm going to the gym. I'm coming right back at sixth period."
"Well, you should get your stuff."
"Major I don't want to. It's heavy, and to much."
"Larry, get your things."
"No."
"Yes."
"No!"
"Yes!"
"I wish you would be my girlfriend and stop telling me what to do!"
"I wish you would be my boyfriend and listen to me!"
We argued back and forth until she said the most hurtful thing ever.
"You're crazy just like Saffire."
I looked at her while tears ran down my face.
"Yeah. I'm crazy just like her. Forget you Major. You know every problem I have and you threw them back at me. I can't trust nor be with you anymore."
"What are you s-?"
"I need a break."
I brushed passed her and went to the gym. I saw Lau grabbing a ball and putting his hair up in a ponytail. He came over to me, and smiled. "Hey, we're playing dodge ball today. What's wrong?" He said. I looked up and let a tear out. "I don't wanna be with Major. I still like her though.." I explained. "What happened?" I looked over my shoulder, and grabbed his hand. I took him to the other side of the gym and explained what happened.
"So that was it.." I said.
"She should've never said that. She's rude for it. Now what if you would've said...uh..."
I looked up at him and bit my lip in frustration.
"Exactly. I would never use her problems against her. She did it to me. I can't tell her anything anymore. I broke up with her...well I said I needed a break." I fought against my tears, but I couldn't hold them in anymore. I soon felt Lau's arms around my shoulders.
"You didn't break up with her. You said you needed a break. That meant no lovey dovey things between you two. She needs to apologize to you." He explained. I looked at him and nodded.
"Are you quiet again?" He asked. I slowly shook my head yes. He sighed and threw the ball across the gym. "I'm not playing today," he started. "we will sit here and be together." He kissed my forehead, and laid his head down on mine.

. . .

Time passed, and it was sixth period. "Good luck." Lau said before running out the gym.
I quickly ran to the library and got my things before Major came. I turned around, only to see that she was standing in front of me.
"Larry, I'm sorry."
I looked at her.
"That's fine. You're ok." I said bluntly.
"So we are..back together?"
"No, we're fine. I'm heartless for you. You can't just sit here and talk about my sister like that and expect me to take you back. You're crazy just like Trey."
"I didn't mean it! I only said it out of anger!"
"Well I said that out of truth. I don't care how much I like you Major. Y-you just..." My voice started to crack, and I began to break down.
"Y-you didn't s-say it out of anger. You k-know what you d-did." More tears rushed down my face like rain.
"I'm sorry Larry, I really am."
I really needed Major, but I don't think this situation will be a one time thing..
"Okay, look. Relationships go through this type of things.."
"Well, I don't want to be in one with you!"
More tears came, and my vision became blurry.
"I'm sorry.."
I ignored her comment, and cried more.
"Larry please talk to me.."
"No." I looked away, and wiped my tears away. More came down, and they were stinging my cheeks.
"I'll j-just go.." She said. She got up from the table, and left.
I'm on mute again. I'm heartbroken by someone who I thought I wouldn't get heartbroken by. I couldn't stand Major being away from me, but I didn't want her around. I ran out into the hall, and called her name.
"Major! Come back!"
She turned, and slowly walked towards me. We walked in the library and sat on a bean bag.
"Promise you won't do that again."
"I promise."
I looked her in the eyes, and slowly kissed her. It was passionate. I knew the way she kissed me meant 'I'll never do it again'. I leaned out of the kiss, and held her hands.
"I love you Major."
"I love you too, Larry."
We both smiled, and laid on the bean bag. "I'm sleepy." She said. "Me too." I responded. She laid on me, and fell asleep. I kissed her forehead, and fell asleep too.

Y'all Don't Know How Bad I Wanna Publish My New Book 😭 But Sadly, This One Is Coming To An End 😉 Wink Wink..

875 Words💜