Chapter Five: Don't Talk To Me

Larry POV
I'm stuck at this Boring school and something has been hurting me for the past few weeks. I don't bother to tell anyone because I just...I don't know. I choose to make myself distant from everyone else. When I'm alone, I feel happier. When people come up to me, or talk to me, I feel uncomfortable. I don't know why, I just do. I just like being by myself, no matter who I'm around.
"Larry!" Laurent came off as calm, but he was really yelling. "What?" I said back. Our voices are very calm like so you can never know when we are not in a good mood. "Go over there and talk to them, please?" Did he just ask me to talk to people. I barely talk to him, why would I talk to other people?! "No, I'm not going." I roll my eyes, and start playing with my fingers. "You have a problem. Are you antisocial or something?" He's not a detective, I wish he would stop asking me questions. "No, I just don't like talking to people unless it is you." I explain. "Oh. Wait, why just me?" I look at him and try not to slap him. "You're my twin brother, duh." He laughs and punches me in the arm. "Ow, dummy." I punch him back and he started to laugh again. "It's funny, because you're weak." "I'm not weak, I just wasn't mad, now can you leave? I have to finish...this." He looks at me like I said something stupid. "Finish what? I see no pencil, no papers, and no work being done." I slam my back pack on the table, and pull out a pamphlet. I smirk at Laurent and say, "Now, let me finish this." He rises from the table. "Whatever dude, I'm going to the computer lab, no one is in there, so can you please come?" I grab my backpack, and roll my eyes. "Sure, just let me work on my assignment, please." "Ok." We walk down the hall, and I'm still writing.

Laurent POV

"This is the most you have ever talked in a long time." I say to my brother. "Oh. Well...um.." He stuttered as I kept clicking on things on the computer. I don't think my brother has a problem, I think he's antisocial.
We stayed in the computer lab for about 45 minutes, and I kept talking to Larry. He didn't say a word, he just nodded. I should've never said anything about 'this is the most you've ever talked in a long time'. Now he doesn't want to talk.
It's finally the end of school, and we say goodbye to our French teacher. It's obvious she tolerates us more than the other kids because they can't speak french, but we can.
After getting off the bus, we run inside the house.
"Hey lil bro." Sapphire says. She's the only one in the family without an accent, and the one who speaks English great. "Hey Sapphire!" I say with excitement. "Hey Larry!" Larry gives Sapphire a cold look, and turns around. "Don't talk to me." He says. He runs up the stairs and slams the door. "Really? What happened now?" Mama asks, getting worried. "I don't even know, Mama. I told him he talked more than he usually did today, and ever since then, he stopped talking." She looked down, and went to the kitchen. I went upstairs, and Larry was in the bed. "Don't you want to eat?" I said to him. "No, stop talking to me please." I went closer to him. "Larry, what's wr-" "Nothing, now leave me alone!" He went out the room and slammed the door. I don't know what's wrong with Larry, I don't know why he won't tell me what's wrong with him. It breaks my heart when Larry cries or breaks down. I just wish he would talk to me..