Sapphire Vs Saffire Part Two

(Still Larry's POV)
Screams of terror came from Sapphire while Saffire was beating her up. "I'm not dealing with that, she deserves it." Mama said. Sapphire then grew stronger, and got on top of Saffire. She wrapped her hands around her neck, and Saffire went limp....
===========
"Finally!" Sapphire exclaimed. "You tried the same thing years ago, and I'm still alive." Saffire said weakly. She eventually got enough strength and kicked back upon her feet. Saffire round house kicked her, and started pulling her dreads out. "Don't you ever in your life touch my babies again!" Saffire screamed. She then dragged her to the couch, and started to beat her on top of the head. "Enough, enough." Mama said in a calm voice. Saffire jumped down from the couch with one eye being blue and the other purple. That's another secret kept from this family. Saffire's eyes change colors when she's mad. Mama then grabbed Sapphire by the face, and took her outside. Breathing heavy, Saffire said, "Are you okii, Bunny?" I nod slowly and realize tears were falling down my face. "Can someone h-help m-me to my r-room, please?" I nervously said stumbling over my words. Lau picked me up and took me to my room. I were traumatized for the rest of the night.

I'm Sorry That This Chapter Is Short, But I Saw A Book Exactly Like This One...So If That Book Gets More Reach, I'll Delete This Book 😘