Chapter Four: Quit Asking

Sapphire POV 6:42 AM

Ever since the situation happened to me, I've became more happier than I've ever been. I realized trying to kill myself, will not solve my depression. I've talk to Mama about what happened, and she said she still loves me.

"I thought you wouldn't love me anymore." I say to Mama tearing up. "I'm always going to love you. No matter what you like, or how you are. You will always be my princess." She kisses my forehead, and I smile. "S-so you don't care if I'm gay?" She looks up at me and smiles. "No, Sapphire." She response. "I love you, Mama." "I love you too, now go wake the boys please." "Ok." I got off the couch with my head down. When I looked up, Larry ran back to his room.

Larry POV

I didn't know Sapphire was gay! She seemed like she liked boys, because she always flirted with them. She's just five years older than me, but I know more than her. I hear banging on the door. I know it's her.

"Lar! I was just asking Mama! Please don't be afraid! I'm still Sapphy!" I ignore her calls, and wake Laurent. "Lau, Sapphire is gay!" He immediately rises and opens the door. "You're gay... now?" Laurent asks quietly. "N-no, Lau, I was just asking Mama would she still love me, if I were gay." She brings us into her arms. "Your arms feel better?" He says sniffing. "Y-yeah, they feel a lot better. See? The cuts are all gone..." Laurent nods, and leaves out the room. "Are you gay?" I ask. "Larry, be quiet, please.." "Are you gay or not?!" I yell. She pushes me down, and my hair gets stuck in the fan, and my head hits the bed. "Q-quit asking..." I look at her in disbelief. "You won't hear me after this." I get up from the floor, and grab my hair from the fan. I get ready for school, and then I run out. "Hey, Lar Bear." I hear her speak, but I keep running. I didn't want Sapphire at our house anymore. She hurt my feelings. I'm already hurt about something, and they don't understand ...