Chapter 6

Erin was pulling up to Starbucks and got out to go get her and jay their coffee and Abby pulled up next to Erin and started yelling at Erin
Abby~" YOU HAVE SOME DAMN NERVE MARRING JAY!!"
Erin~"look Abby jay wants to marry me not you so please leave"
Abby~" NO! Jay Halstead belongs with me, not a sleazy cop like you!" After Abby said that Erin slapped her hard!
Erin~"YOU KNOW WHAT ABBY I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHO YOU THINK JAY SHOULD BE WITH IF HE WANTED TO BE WITH YOU HE WOULD HAVE STAYED WITH YOU!" Erin got back in her car and went home we're jay was waiting for her
Jay~ " hey baby!"
Erin~ "hey."
Jay~ " what's wrong??"
Erin~" it's Abby she was at Starbucks and was telling me how you belong with her and not a sleazy cop like me"
Jay~ " Erin baby. You know there's nobody I'd rather be with than you! And I don't care what Abby thinks you belong with me and I belong with you!"
Erin~" ya I know but I kinda lost my cool and I may or may not have slapped her"
Jay just laughed
Erin~" hey it's not funny not my hand hurts"
Jay~" awe let me get you an ice pack"
The doorbell rang
Jay~" no ma'am you sit your little ass on that couch I'll get the door!"
Erin~" yes sir mr officer sir" both jay and Erin were laughing
Jay~"hello oh what do you want Abby!"
Abby~" where's that bitch of a girlfriend!!"
Erin~" ummm I'm right here"
Abby walked over to Erin and slapped her harder than Erin slapped her causing Erin to fall on the floor.
Jay~" ERIN! ABBY LEAVE....NOW!!"
Abby~"well paybacks a bitch!"
Jay~" you do not come into my house and slap my girlfriend! Now leave before I handcuff you and take you in for assault on a cop!"
Abby~" fine!"
___________________________________
Erin~" damn I forgot how much it hurt to get slapped!"
Jay~" are you okay?"
Erin~"yeah I'm okay."
Jay~" let me see your face. Oh er your face got scratched"
Erin~" I'm okay.... jay really!"
Jay~" Erin your bleeding"
Erin~" jay I'm not dying"
Jay~"I know but I don't like seeing you hurt at all babe"
Erin~" I know baby I don't like seeing you hurt either!
Jay~" so uh we could order a pizza. Or do something  else."
Erin~" oh what were you thinking mister?"
Jay~" you know what I'm thinking miss Lindsay"
___________________________________
Hey guys so I hope you liked this chapter! I will be updating again maybe tonight I don't know yet!