Chapter 12

Saturday January 7th Two months from Erin's duedate also Antonio's birthday*
                                  Erin's POV
                                    9:30 am
Jay was shaking me to wake me up so I grabbed my pillow and hit him but I didn't realize how hard I hit him until I looked up and saw him on the ground looking at me like I was crazy. Of course I had to laugh which got jay laughing too
Erin~" well I'm up now" I said still laughing
Jay~" baby we have to wake up it's antonio's birthday!"
Erin~" jay... baby I know you've been talking about it since Christmas"
Jay~" have I really?"
Erin~" yes babe you have been" I said laughing
Jay~" well hank should be here in about 10 minuets!"
Erin~" crap what time is it?"
Jay~" it's 9:30. Why?"
Erin~" damnit I was suppose to meet Justin for breakfast"
Jay~" well I've been trying to wake you for like 35 minuets."
Erin~" Halstead I will shoot you with my gun" after I said that jay just started laughing
Jay~" okay okay I'm sorry but you couldn't shoot me"
Erin~" try me"
Jay~" well I texted Justin and asked him if he and hank wanted to come and have breakfast with us this morning"
Erin~ " you know Justin doesn't like you and he doesn't know I'm pregnant and he would kill you!"
Jay~ " welll he's gonna find out sooner of later babe"
___________________________________
                                     Jay's POV
Justin and hank get to our place and the hole time Justin is giving this stare like he wants to kill me and put me in the bottom I'm the river.
Justin~ " so Erin your pregnant?"
Erin~ " yeah Justin I am"
Justin~ " and this guy is the father?" Pointing to me
Erin~ " yeah he is after all he is my husband"
Justin~ " you could have done worst I guess."
Erin~ " what the hell us that Suppose to mean Justin?"
Justin~ " you know I do not like cops Erin"
Erin~ " so you don't like me or your dad then if you don't like cops!"
Jay~ " Er it's fine really."
Erin~" no jay it's not you are my husband he doesn't have to like you but he can at least respect you in our home!"
Justin~ " this is bs I'm outta here."
Jay~ " Justin you don't have to leave"
Justin~ " oh really because from the way I see it you got her pregnant then married her because you got her pregnant!"
Jay~ " Justin that's not what happened!"
I looked over at Erin who was standing up and she started looking super pale
Jay~ " baby.. are you okay?"
She went to answer me and then fainted luckily I caught her before she fell
Hank~ " Justin go get my car"
Justin~ " no I'm leaving now!"
Jay~ " I'll go get my car." I said giving Justin this death stare walking past him
___________________________________
At Med*
Will~ " Erin your blood pressure is threw the roof, you've gotta stay calm it's not good for you or the baby. Especially since your only 2 months from your due date."
Erin~ " okay will."
Will~ " Erin I know you, you say you know then a week later your back here."
Jay~ " Will I'll make sure she stays calm until she has the baby okay"
Will~" okay jay I'm trusting you, Erin if your back here with high blood pressure again I'm putting you on bed rest."
Erin~ " okay will." Will had left the room
Jay~ " come on let's get you home."
Erin~ " what's up Will's ass?" Erin asked me
Jay~ " I have no clue babe"
__________________________________
Erin~" hey jay wasn't it your moms birthday today to?"
Jay~" yeah how the hell did I forget what must me why Will was in a pissy mood this morning."
Erin~ " I mean it explains it."
Jay~" I can't believe I forgot. Where would I be without you"
Erin~ " well you wouldn't be getting ready for work now would you"
Jay~ " yeah I guess. Are you sure you want to come with me?"
Erin~ " yeah it beats sitting home doing nothing all day which will drive me friggin' crazy"
Jay~ " okay let's go"
__________________________________
Hey guys so I know this was a really messy chapter and I apologize for that! But I was going on what I thought would work. And TBH I have no clue when jay and wills Mom died.