The Love Of A 12 (Urban)

CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN AS OF JUNE 2021

Anyela Thomas has been living by the motto "Fuck the Police" all her life. With her father and older brothers being in the drug trade business she's always abided by that exact motto. Well that's until William Mathis comes along and ruins her streak and steals her heart! Now Anyela has to tell her family that she's in love with a detective, but since she's never the one to disappoint her father she holds her tongue and tries her best to get rid of William before her family finds out.

William Mathis is a hardworking detective and have been stuck on the same case for 2 and a half years. The case of busting the notorious 'T-Town' empire out on the street. While doing research he found a way into the inside - Anyela Thomas. Daughter of the man he's been after all this time. After 'coincidentally' bumping into her at a coffee shop they began their journey. Even though William's primary motive was to sneak his way in he started to become attached to Anyela, causing him to pick between his job and the girl he fell in love with.

Copyright 2014 © All Rights Reserved

{Unedited Rough Draft}

None of the pictures in this book belongs to me except for the edited version of the cover photo.