C H A P T E R : 10

TLOA12 | 10 : Deceitful

{ William Bishop Mathis }

The past couple weeks has been a walk in the park. She never brought up anything that she hadn’t before and we spent more time than we used to together. Half of the time we didn’t even touch we simply talked about our life and what the future might hold for us and our career. We had dinner at her parent’s house twice and at my parent’s house about four times since my mom loves Anyela. We kissed only two times from the time she gave whatever we have rules.

I wasn’t gonna lie and say my feelings for her didn’t get stronger but it did. Every time I talk to Que about backing out he tells me not to. Sometimes I feel like this is what he wants but before he met Paula he was a bigger player than I was all through high school and college. I remember in high school when he managed to get two sisters into bed with him which was a feat that I could never accomplish. I was grimy but he was on a whole other level. 

Was I even grimy? Yeah, I guess since I was still messing around with Rebecca whenever Nye didn’t sleep over. Hell, it didn’t bother me that I wasn’t following the rules that she set forth. It wasn’t like I actually wanted something serious with her. She was a prop like all other females and it wasn’t gonna be hard to break down her walls tied to her father to have her singing all his secrets like a song.

“What you thinking about?” The voice said while rubbing my shoulders with her dainty hands. She kissed my bare back.

“Work.” I mumbled rubbing my chin.

“I have something that’ll take your mind off of work.” She kissed my shoulder. She placed kisses along my collarbone before straddling my hips.

“Becca, I can’t right now.”

“He thinks you can.” She smirked before glancing down my dick that was slowly hardening. I looked over her body from her heavy breasts down to her awaiting treasure.  Her body wasn’t the only thing that was gifted, her throat was even better.

“I gotta go.” I picked her up and laid her on the bed. I kissed her before getting off the bed and walking to the bathroom. I cleaned up before grabbing my phone and keys. “Bye baby. I’ll call you.” I walked out of her apartment and called Nye. Right before I was going to hang up she picked up.

“Hey baby.” I said while walking out the building towards my car. “What you doing?” I asked since it took her so long to answer the phone.

“Hey,” She said exasperated. “I’m baking some brownies with caramel drops throughout like you like them. You still coming over right?”

“Why wouldn’t I be?”

“I don’t know. I didn’t want you to leave your brother’s house early because of me.” She said reminding me of the lie I told her when we first met. I was planning on telling her the truth about me having only one brother and no sisters but I never could work up the courage to do so. I heard the oven door opening in the background.

“He’ll be alright.” I started the engine to my car and my phone automatically connected to the Bluetooth on my radio sending her voice through the car’s speakers.

“Did you guys have fun?” The recent events with Rebecca flashed through my mind.

“Yeah it was a lot of fun actually.” Should I feel be feeling sad like I do right now? With all the care she gives me I pay her back by lying to her dead in her face.

“You sound a little down is everything okay?” There she go again with her kindness. Why couldn’t she be a stuck up bitch that was completely into herself? Instead she was everything I ever wanted in a girl yet I was using her for the wrong reasons.