C H A P T E R : 3

TLOA12 | 3 : Mr. Realtor

{ Anyela Miliana Thomas }

I turned around in Isaac arms giggling knowing that he wanted go another round. I woke up in the middle of the night with the need for him so I just got on him which woke him up soon after. Since then I had an hour's worth of sleep because I wouldn't let either of us sleep for long.

"Stop baby but I have to go in a little bit." I said while brushing my hair and then putting it into a sloppy bun.

"Saturday is supposed to be my day." He mumbled against my neck before he began to suck on the flesh. I closed my eyes and bit my bottom lip hard.

"It is baby but Rina wants to hang out then have to look at condos." I said looking at him through the dresser mirror after fighting the urge to give in to him.

"This is the only day you don't have school or church." I sighed and faced him. I held his face in my hands and kissed his lips.

"I'll make it up to you, okay? We can go wherever you want when I come back later." Once the words left my mouth his face lit up. I knew I'd instantly regret telling him this.

"We're going to the club tonight." He said while doing a little dance behind me. His manhood kept rubbing against my backside which almost made me want to get naked. I groaned and pushed his body away from mine.

Isaac hasn't been to the club since I told him he wasn't allowed to dance with other girls. He's been begging me to go with him and now I'm forced to give him what he wants.

"Why can't we just have sex?" I asked trying to get out of the deal. To say I am a nymphomaniac would be an understatement. I'll have sex anywhere and everywhere as long as I'm with the person for more than six months.

"Cause we have sex all the time. Imma let you take a break because I know you're sore sometimes." I pouted and turned around so I was facing him. "You never told me why you don't like going to clubs, though."

"People are sweaty and stank grinding against each other making the entire building smell like butt-"

"Ass," he cut me off with a smirk.

"Butt, my nigga." He stuck out his tongue and I continued. "Guys grab on me from left and right. It's a fun place to go but I don't wanna have to put up with the bad stuff."

"I'll get us a section so we don't have to be by those randoms all the time. Niggas won't touch on you because I will knock them the fuck out. It'll just be us, Rina, and the boys with couple bottles. It'll be fun, I promise." I folded my lips as I thought about it.

"Alright but don't expect to have sex tonight." I said while stepping out of his embrace.

"What about head?" He asked desperately while he followed me down the stairs. I shook my head and grabbed his keys since I didn't feel like putting up with my car today.

"I'm gonna use your car, okay Suga?" I said calling him by pet name I gave him when we were only friends. Isaac had a thing for sugar and sweetened everything with it, even his already sweetened cereal.

"How imma get to work?" He asked referring to the day job he kept as a mechanic. Isaac was never into the whole illegal drug business, but just like me, his dad was a kingpin. His dad pressures him into taking over after he's gone since he's the only son, but he isn't very excited about it. Our fathers have been business associates for more than a decade so of course our fathers were happy when we announced our relationship. My mom wasn't very happy because she said she didn't want that type of lifestyle for me.