C H A P T E R : 15

TLOA12 | 15 : I Dos

{ Anyela Miliana Thomas }

I knotted his tie and tightened the tie to his liking. I couldn't get over how good he looked right now. I've never seen him in a full suit and tie, so it's a little difficult to control myself. 

"Stop looking at me like that." Will said with a smirk on his face. Ever since his parents dinner things between us have been a lot better. Every day that goes by we seem to get closer and closer to the point that we're inseparable which makes me not know what to do with myself. It wasn't as if we had sex every day but whenever we did we'd tease in a passionate way. It was so different being with Will but I loved it. 

"It's just different seeing you all spiffy like this." I said taking in his attire once again. 

"I've dressed up before."

"Yeah, in a dress shirt and slacks. You didn't even ease it on me by wearing a tie with a dress shirt instead you come full out with a suit and tie. You're practically irresistible." I said with a smile on my face while pulling on the freshly tied tie. 

"Practically? What would make me irresistible?" I bit into my bottom lip because I knew exactly what game he was playing. 

"If you agree to arrest me tonight." I said referring to the handcuffs I found at his apartment along with the police uniform that he wore to a costume party. I've been dying to use the handcuffs but Will keeps being a wimp.

"What's up with you and those handcuffs?" 

"Um, sorry guys but can I have my maid of honor back?" Rina said in the sweet voice she inherited from being deprived by Tybalt. She was a lot nicer than she usually was which was so freaking weird.

"You're just getting your make-up done, Rina." She glanced up at the top of my head causing me to remember that my hair wasn't done. 

"I really don't want to be late Nye. Ty might get the wrong idea."