Alice, Its 9am.

When she woke up Mycroft was gone, he had another meeting or something, she didn't have her contacts in so the note was blurry. Her phone rang and she answered.
"Hello?"
"Alice? It's Blake...where are you?"
"I'm in Paris, I told you. I left you a message on your phone."
"Paris? What are you doing in Paris?"
"Mycroft took me on a trip."
"Ahh."
"What?" She asked, moving to sit on the couch.
"So you are together."
"No, we're not."
"Then why did he take you to Paris?"
"He needed a travel partner."
"But you like him though."
There was a knock on the door, she stood up from the couch and walked over. "Well of course I do." She opened the door and smiled at the room service attendant and took the tray.
"Then ask him out."
"Absolutely not."
"Why not?"
"Because...because...well I don't have a reason."
Blake laughed at the other end. "Then what's stopping you? Anyway I'm meeting Jess for breakfast."
"Okay, tell her I said hi."
"I will."
"Bye."
"Bye."
She tossed her phone on the couch and grabbed a few grapes off the bunch with a sigh.
Her phone chimed off the couch. Mycroft sent a message telling her Charlie would be coming by to take her around the city and recommended she'd purchase a dress for the banquet tomorrow night.

Alice walked into the living room while doing up straps on her heels when Charlie let himself in.
"Hello."
"Hey, Charlie."
"Are you ready to go?"
"Yes...please tell me you know what to wear for fancy events?"
"Afraid not."
"Damn, okay. Well I suppose we could start at Galerie Vivienne."
Charlie nodded. "My car is parked outside."
Alice grabbed her purse. "Right, yes, okay."

At the mall they walked into a higher end dress store. Moving through the racks she placed several dresses in Charlie's arms and dragged him into the dressing rooms. He sat outside while she tried them on. The first dress she walked out in was a silk wrap gown in a beige colour.
"Yes?"
"Not feeling it."
She closed the curtain and stepped out in a draped lilac ruffle tulle gown.
"Yes?"
"Maybe."
"Right okay."
The next choice was a pink floral embellished long sleeved gown.
"Yes."
"No." She said slipping back inside the dressing room. Dress after dress she was growing tired. If it was anyone else she wouldn't care as much but this was Mycroft, she wanted to impress him, but another side of Alice wanted to make him weak, to beg for her, take her against any available surface. She blinked these thoughts away and stared at the only dress she hadn't tried on. It was a red Faviana chiffon gown. The dress features slender strap at the rear of the neck that serpentines throughout the open back of the dress creating a tantalizing effect. A sheer inset secures the deep V-neckline. Radiant waves detail the gathered bodice with sculpting lines from midriff to bust line. The concentrated ripples supply lavish volume to the flared, full length skirt, and thigh high leg split adds yet another element of allure. She smirked and slipped it on. Charlie looked up from his phone when she stepped out. He dropped the device and stared at her with his mouth open.
"Hey? Earth to Charlie."
"Yes, that one."
She moved her long hair out of the way to view it better. "You think?"
"Yes."
She turned around with a big smile and turned to the sales consultant.
"I'll take this one." She said. The woman nodded and she went to change back into her own clothes.
"Did you find everything you were looking for with us, mademoiselle?" She asked at the register.
"Yes, thank you." Handing the dress bag to Charlie they moved on.
Several hours later she had everything she needed, red open toe heels with ankle straps, jewelry and new makeup.
Back at the hotel room she asked Charlie to place everything in her bedroom. "Thank you Charlie." She said looking at her phone.
"You're welcome, I'll see you next time."
She flashed him a smile and sat down on the couch. On the telly she stumbled on a English channel and smiled to herself.

-
Mycroft opened the door to the hotel room and found Alice sleeping on the couch, in front of her was a pizza box, a half bottle of wine and empty glass. Grabbing a throw blanket off the couch he tucked her in. He caught a peek of her cleavage and paused, he stared until she mumbles something in her sleep. He straightened his suit and retired to his own room.