Chapter 27 - Family Bonding

***It says here,
"Even Superwoman sometimes needed Superman's soul.." let's not stop looking for our Superman. Enjoy reading don't forget to vote.

❤❤❤ ❤❤❤

The Renaulthe vacationing in Paris.

Alesandra decided to stay with her parents for a month. She was happy and sad. She felt that she was running out of time.

This loneliness is a vice on my heart, squeezing with just enough pressure to be a constant pain. It kills me every day just a little bit more. It is the fuel of my nightmares, the reason I struggle to breathe when a new shock comes. Thinking the situation of Papa. Happiness takes me up and anxiety brings me down, so in that combination, I'm simply focused on the task at hand. Taking one day at a time.

Alesandra smiled every day and only those who knew her well could tell a real one from a fake. Only her Maman knew about it. She too is struggling but she need also to be strong for them. She is happy because she got a chance to be with her parents and see their friends and the place where she grew up. Spending quality time with them.

While Estella is coping up, her emotions were not easily hidden on her face. But her pain was evident in the crease of her lovely brow. Estella was adept that she will hide her pain, she too was broken inside. She knows Alejandro wanted the happy version of her, the one with the instant smile and the warm things to say. It was her role in his life and she would adapt to nothing else.

Alejandro could be broken and expect her love and patience, he could show his pain and she would always help. Yet if Estella was sad for more than a few hours, a day even, his impatience grew. Then she would stop herself, swallow down and continue to show them she's fine, giving him the impression that a little "tough love" had been all she needed. But there came a day when Estella found herself unable to mask the misery, unable to just switch on her happy side and act as if nothing wrong had ever happened... and that is where her problems began.

Fear can only hold her back, stop her from enjoying the time she left with her husband. She needs to get up and show him she's stronger to face their life head-on. She will be his strength, his anchor of his pain.

My sadness, my fear, my love... they were simply birds flying around on my head. At first, in knowing this, I felt alone, isolated within my mind. But, after a time, I knew it meant I was in control. The sad memories only existed in my head, and I will never fear to face them. I love him and there is nothing I can do to make him happy. Make Alesandra happy. No more of this sadness that revolves around us. I need them to enjoy, what matters most is our time together.

She was determined not to dampen their vacation with worries and solitude. She looks at them across the room, and she decides it's about time to go out and have some fun. Go to the places they want to visit. Enjoy every moment of it. Smile until their heartache.

It's about time to go out. Their confinement is over.!! I love them to bits and these two are my life.

Alejandro is in constant stress about his wife and daughter. He can't comprehend why these two were in desolation. They were supposed to enjoy their vacation and yet these two are in their confinement. Every day for two weeks these two are unhappy. I should be the one who should be affected and yet I'm amazed that these are what we have come so far for our enjoyment.

He put down his papers and gather his strength to come up with a plan to spend the entire day today going out and enjoy their time together. His main objective of this vacation is to enjoy their time, not the other way around. We were like in quarantine, no rays of sunshine are coming in through. Everything is gray, gloominess is all around in these two.