Chapter 49 - La' Belle office

Decision..decision..decision..

Alesandra, on the other hand, decided to take it to the next level, but before deciding it, she had a heart to heart talk to his father about her viewpoint to let go of her baby, La' Belle House and hand it over to Catalina to manage her company. She thought of concentrating on the preparation of their wedding. She wanted to be hands-on and take care of every detail.

She asked her Papa and Nikolai to have their small meeting in their Chateau.

Alejandro and Nikolai are delighted with the news. They both agree about her decision. Nikolai is never been happier hearing about his fiancee's decision.

"Darling your decision is the most exhilarating thing to do. We all know Catalina can handle everything and anything. She's been there taking care of your company since day one when you take your vacation. We never heard of any such problem regarding your employees and your business has performed so much. And I think it's about time that you hand it over to Catalina."

Alejandro said it without a qualm with the aptitudes of Catalina. He's been reminding his daughter about it the nth times.

"Yes, babe. I think of it the same. You don't need to work together as long as you know what's going on and you just have to monitor everything. With Catalina, everything will be fine. You don't need to fuss around about it."  

"Yeah, I guess so. Cata will take care of everything, and I believe she knows what she's doing. She's on the right track. And for that, we need to celebrate. A bottle of champagne."

"Let's cheers to that, darling." Alejandro winks at Nikolai and hugs her daughter.

Nikolai nods him and gives a thumbs-up sign.

It's official!! Catalina is now the CEO of La' Belle House Inc.

It's all over the news. They set up a small office gathering with all La' Belles staff and employees and also everyone in Renaulthe's company. Everyone agreed and congratulate Ms. Anderson on her accomplishment. Numerous high-ranking officials in Renaulthe's firm say that it has been long overdue but nevertheless, they were happy with the news.

Ms. Catalina Anderson is now officially the CEO of La' Belle House Inc. Alesandra Renaulthè and Nikolai Bolinski appointed her the position. La' Belle is under her management and she will be adding or filling up new key positions in the company. She has plans also to expand the market of the company into another million-dollar industry under her watchful eyes.

When Catalina becomes CEO of La' Belle House, Renaulthe's Group of Company decided to merge the two offices in one building.

Catalina accepted the idea and was over the moon.  They're transferred to the building immediately.

Chris was promoted also by Alesandra. He becomes the head of security of Renaulthè and La' Belle firms. But he still is the personal bodyguard of Alesandra. The security is tighter now since La' Belle House move in.

At the lobby of Renaulthe firm, the reception desk is much wider and with additional employees posted to accommodate everyone coming in especially La' Belle models.

Bodyguards are constantly present in the building especially Catalina's driver/bodyguard. They always around on the ground floor. Watching everyone and they took over the security in the building. Their main office is on the 28th floor. CCTV was installed in every corner of the building.

Thus, La' Belle House took over seven floors from the 19th floor to the 25th. No one dared questioned her decision. Employees of Renaulthè and La' Belle didn't have a hard time adjusting to their workplace. The only difference is that people, models are in and out in the building.