12. I Would've Done It If You Hadn't

Warning: mild heated scene

Four

I observe Tris' small frame. She certainly is beautiful. Her cheeks portray a rosy pink, flushed from the heat of the party. I couldn't help but desire to feel her touch.

I want to kiss her. I want to, but I shouldn't. I almost can't stop myself.

This feeling was new to me. I'd never felt this way about... a girl before. Sure, I've kissed one before, but they were all meaningless to me.

I wonder, for a second, if she was feeling the energy between us too.

Before I could make a decision, her soft lips crush against mine in urgency. The space between us vanished. It was exhilarating, and the kiss felt even better than I'd imagined.

Her arms snake around my neck, and in return I wrap an arm around her petite figure. She was.. Perfect. Tris' soft fingers brush the back of my neck. I could sense the fiery heat between us.

All of a sudden, I came to my senses. This was my best friend's little sister. It's not right for me to kiss her like this, although I was enjoying every single second of it.

It took every single part of my body to do it, but I pulled away, rebuilding the space between us.

"I'm sorry," she whispers,"I'm not sure what came over me." I shook my head no.

"Tris, I would've done it if you hadn't," I confess. I could hardly notice it, but a small smile formed around her lips. "I only stopped, well, because your still young."

The subtle smile she had vanished, her eyebrows caving in slightly.

"Oh, so I'm just too young for your liking?" She mutters, scoffing and twisting around to leave. I grasp her hand, swooping her back to me and pressing her body against mine.

"Trust me," I say "It's taking a lot in me to stop this. Your brother wouldn't like it, and I don't want to go against his judgement."

Her fingers trembled, and I could tell I was making her nervous, but I only hoped it was in a good way.  She nods her head in agreement. A strand of her chocolate brown hair fell across her forehead. I brush it back, feeling her soft warm skin. And with that, I ran off.

~•~

Ooooooh! Fourtris heated scene finally! Enjoy loves :)
Xoxo