6. Good Boy Ezekiel

Tris

"Watch where your going," a rough voice declares.

I take a step back and realize that it's Four.

"Excuse me?" I scowl.

"You heard me," he replies.

"Well, forgive me to cause any trouble!" I snap charging out of the hallway. This boy infuriated me. He had no right to tell me what to do, acting as if he was my father.

"What happened?" Marlene concerns.

"Nothing," I breathe "Just that one boy."

"The hot one?" She lowers her voice.

I laugh a little, and roll my eyes. "No- well, I mean yes. He ran into me me told me to watch where I was going and I stormed off. I don't like when people tell me what to do."

"Geez Tris. Give the poor guy a break," Marlene insists.

"He said it rudely," I object "And your just saying that because you think he's hot."

"Am not," Marlene smiles.

"Sure," I tease.

~•~

"Had fun?" Zeke asks as we flop on the sofas in our living room.

"Yeah," I respond taking a deep breath.

I sigh in relaxation. It feels good to lay down after all the walking today.

"I saw you and Four talking. You looked really angry, what happened?"

"He told me what to do," I tell him.

"Oh right," he snickers "God forbid anyone who does that."

"Hey!" I pout.

He just keeps on laughing at me.

"He ran into me and told me to watch out where I was going," I persist.

"Maybe you did need to watch where you were going," Zeke shrugs his shoulders cracking a grin.

"Oh Zeke, there is never any logical reasoning with you," I palm my forehead.

"So saying that you don't like to be bossed around is logical?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Yes!" I exclaim "Good boy Ezekiel. Your finally getting it." I pat him on the back as he slaps my hand away and scowls.

I smile to myself as I make my way upstairs. I was getting tired and I wanted to go to bed.

My bedroom was right across from Zeke's and Uriah's. They both had their own bedroom, but it connected with a jack and jill bathroom.

I had my own bathroom, thank goodness. There's no way I could tolerate sharing a bathroom with those two. Living with them is already enough.

I peel my dress of, and slip on a oversized black t-shirt and black spandex.

Before I sleep takes over me, the thing that comes to my mind is Four.

~•~

Chapter 6! Sorry I've been somewhat inactive for a week and a half now, but I'm back to my updating schedule. Just in case you guys are thinking that Tris and her brothers are mean to each other, they're just fooling around. They all have a very playful brother-sister relationship and they don't mean most of the things they say. Hope you all enjoyed! Comment how you are liking this fanfic, or even predict what's going to happen.

Vote, Comment, Share <4
Xoxo
-hx7689