School Morning

ι've вeen тнere all nιgнт....

I turned off the alarm and made my way out of bed.There's nothing more exciting than waking up four thirty every morning and getting ready for school.

I got up,spread my bed then headed for the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth,then took a nice long shower.After finishing,I wrapped my hair in one towel and my body in another.I decided to wear my hear loose today so a got a headband,put it around my hair and flat iron the end of it.

I moisturize my skin then went inside my room to get dressed.I put on my undergarments which is a red panty,red bra,black tights and a white marina.

I went downstairs and made myself two vegetable sandwiches and a cup of tea.

There's wasn't anybody awake as yet so I got seated on on of the kitchen stools and started to eat my breakfast.

After I had finish eating I washed whatsoever I had used then headed back upstairs.I clean up my room from the little untidy mess I made this morning.

It's six twenty eight now and I normally leave out seven o'clock,so I still have some more time left.

I use that time to surf the internet.I could hear Richie downstairs in the kitchen which means that he's awake.

Fifteen minutes before seven o'clock I decided to put down the phone and get ready,so I put on my socks then my uniform blouse followed by my uniform and shoes.I can't wait for next year to come where I'd be wearing skirt and blouse instead of uniform.

I shove my laptop in my bag.
Took up my phone,my perse,my car key and one of the shopping bags.

I threw my black matie school bag over my back then took one last look at myself in the mirror before exiting my room.

I went in Mommy's room but she and Shane was fast asleep so I kissed her goodbye on her cheek then left the room.

"Bye bro" I wave goodbye to Richie who was seated on one of the kitchen stools eating his breakfast then I left.

I threw my bag on the back seat of my car and place the rest of my stuff on my lap then backed out of the garage and unto the road.

Today was my turn to pick up Roch so I drove to her house while listening to some Keyshia Cole music on my way.

When I arrived I parked at her gate and honk the car horn to inform her that I was outside waiting.Seconds later she appeared at the front door.

She stepped unto the porch I don't know but she can be some drama queen at time or  always.She started dancing and singing along to my Keyshia Cole music playing and I didn't realize it was that loud until now.

"Get your skinny ass in the car!"I turned down the music and Roch made her way over to the car and entered on the passenger side.

"Somebody is in a good mood this morning"she just laughed at my words and I couldn't help but join her.

"Good morning to you too Lexi"I changed the CD to Fantasia and for the entire car ride we sing along to the songs playing and sometimes we made some short conversations.

When we arrived at school I turned off the music and the car,then I took up my phone, the shopping bag,my perse and my backpack and Roch did the same,we exited the car and I locked the door with my key then made a entrance to the school.

********

I always arrive at school early like thirty minutes before school starts so I could catch up with my friends.

We're currently in my home room talking and laughing with my little group of friends when Mr.Radney walk in the room and headed for our group.

"Good morning"

"Good morning Sir"we all said in unison.All of our faces was confused since he isn't any of our subject teachers and we weren't doing anything to get in trouble so we were wondering why he was here in front of us.No offense or anything.

"Shaun can you and your friends keep devotion this morning?"he asked while pointing to our little group.

"Uh sure"shaun answer and Mr.Radney whispered a thank you and then left the room.

We always love hosting devotion,because we're always fun and vibzy unlike some of the other host who makes devotion seems like a funeral.

"Guys what's our plan for devotion today then?"Shaun asked while clasping his hands.

"I choose singing"Ruth said

"Me too"Chazae said as well.

Apart from Shaun,Ruth is the best singer in our group then Chazae and the rest of us had different talents.

°°°°°°°

ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟ ᴀʟᴏɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛɪᴇs.ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴅɪғғᴇʀᴇɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ɪs ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.

ᴍᴏsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠᴇɴᴛs ɪɴ ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴀsᴇᴅ ᴏɴ ᴍʏ ʀᴇᴀʟ ʟɪғᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ɪ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ ᴛᴏ ʜᴇʟᴘ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇsᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ.

ᴡɪʟʟ ʀᴏᴄʜᴇʟʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ sʜᴀᴜɴ ɢᴇᴛ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏɢᴇᴛʜᴇʀ? ɪᴅᴋ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴅ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴄᴏᴜᴘʟᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴛᴏ ғɪɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ.

ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ ɢᴜʏs ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ɴɪᴄᴇ ɪғ ʏᴏᴜ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴍʏ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs.

ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀs ᴘᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ ᴀs ᴡᴇʟʟ.

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ👌

sᴍᴇxɪᴇ ʟᴇxɪ💞💯