Classroom Sex

This chapter has things in it that are dirty and include sex.But if you're not the type of person to read these stuff you can just skip this chapter and go unto the next one.

What I'll be doing is whenever I'm writing about sex or anything like that I'll make it into one individual chapter so you guys can skip it if you want and you won't be like when is the sex part gonna end so I can go onto the rest of the story.
No you're gonna be like okay this part has sex so am just gonna go to the next chapter.

Shanelle's P.O.V:

"Come on B" Elechio calls me to come inside the classroom before somebody sees me.

"Wait." Who would turn down the idea of having sex with Elechio?I know I wouldn't.

He's like one of the hottest guys in school.His body is too tempting to resist.

When I got in the classroom,he didn't even asked me if I was ready to do this or anything he just start up at my body.

His kiss is so,I don't know how to explain it but I would never want his lips off mine ever again.

I ensure to wear a skirt today so it would be much easier for both of us.

He glide his hands down in my blouse and started to play with my breast.I moan in pleasure.

Elechio set me up on on of the desk to sit then he started to finger me.He started off with one finger, then two,then three.

I was so horny all I want to do is moan out my horniness.

He turn me around,setting me in a back shot position.

Couple seconds later I felt something between my legs.
He push himself into me then start to stroke in and out of me.

He kept whispering seductive things in my ear and I was moaning sexual things.

I was glad that we were over the seniors block where students wouldn't normally heng out after school.Because some of the times my moans came out really loud.

When he changed position where I can now see his face and his body.His dick was so huge and I fell in love with it instantly.

After around three hours of having sex we finally finish.I put on my clothes then exited the classroom and went downstairs to where Shawonda was waiting for me.I didn't remember that she was still here until I step downstairs and saw her.