Chapter Eighteen

Raffy took the train in Zurich at around one in the afternoon to go back to Germany. He arrived in Dusseldorf before eight in the evening.

He is very excited to be back in Dusseldorf because he misses Athena too much. Despite his anxiety on his accidental meeting with her Dad, he still is very ecstatic to see her majesty after a week stay in Zurich. He is expecting to see Athena when he arrives as he already texted her as soon as the train arrived in but upon entering he there is no Athena whom he is expecting to greet him. He searches for her, first in the kitchen before he softly knocks at her room.  When she has not acknowledges his knocks he decided to take a peek in her room to check on her by slowly opening the door and very careful to create any noise.

He found her in her bed, soundly asleep. He enters in her room and slowly approaches her bed to get a closer glance at her. A huge sigh was  released as he finally sees her face while peacefully sleeping. He misses his girl so much and his Zurich stay is the longest seven days of his life.

Since he arrived unannounced in her apartment he promised himself that never he will ever let her leave his sight anymore.

Raffy tucks at the back of her ear the hair on her face and slowly strokes. He kisses her forehead very carefully for him not to wake her up. He remains as that for several minutes when finally Athena open her eyes and smiles at him.

"Kanina ka pa?" She sweetly asked.

"A couple of minutes ago" he replied with glowing eyes

"Why did you not wake me up?" Athena asked and sat at the edge of her bed.

Raffy cupped her face and swiftly kisses her gently on her lips before he replied "Ang sarap ng tulog mo eh, nakakaaliw kang panoorin. I miss you your majesty" and he kisses her again.

Athena breaks on the kiss after a while "How was your trip? Ang haba ng byahe mo" she asked

"Tiring but it's alright, nakita na kita ulit eh, kasama na kita ulit" Raffy replied smiling

Athena pulls him for a hug "I miss you my knight and shinning armour" she said

Raffy hugs her back and replied "I miss you more your majesty. That was the longest seven days of my life. Ayoko nang hindi kita nakikita everyday"

"Me too, hindi na rin ako sanay na wala akong kasama dito sa apartment. I felt so alone when they left earlier kaya siguro nakatulog ako" Athena replied.

"That's why you did not reply to my message" Raffy said

"I'm sorry lumalim ang tulog ko hindi ko narinig na nag message ka" Athena apologizes

"It's alright. Did you enjoy your trip?" Raffy asked.

"Yes pero sobrang nakakapagod" Athena replied

"I'll cook for you. What would you like to eat?" Raffy asked

"Wag na, pagod ka pa sa byahe. Besides, Mom cooked adobo at sobrang dami, parang good for a week. She also prepared her famous pesto pasta sauce. Yung pasta noodles na lang ang kulang" Athena said

"Hindi ba nila nagustuhan yung itinuro ko sa yong pesto pasta?" Raffy asked

"I was not able to cook for them kasi nag city tour kami agad on Sunday. And mabuti na rin na hindi ko nagawa yun kasi magtataka si Mommy where I learned to cook her signature pasta dish. Alangan namang sabihin kong ikaw ang nagturo sa akin" Athena said

"Why did you not try saying it so you would see how Tita Dei reacts once she learns about us" Raffy asked teasing.

"Sira ka ba, baka matulala ang Mommy ko kapag nalaman nya" Athena said. She then stands up and walks towards the door.