Part 7

Arohi reached her home, to be specific she ran inside her home. It was 6'o clock and Arjun had told her he will pick her at 8'o clock. She had only 2 hours. Amrit looked at her daughter rushing to her room like a train. "Arohi!" she stopped her, confused at her antics. "What?" she asked when Arohi looked at her.

"Mom! I am going for a business dinner with Arjun Sir."

"but beta.."

"No Mom not now. I am already running late" saying that she strode to her room.

Amrit shook her head and indulged in work she was doing.

Arohi opened her cupboard and one by one started looking for a dress which she could wear for dinner tonight. After 10 minutes her whole wardrobe was outside cupboard lying here and there in room. She couldn't decide what to wear. Everything was either too plain or too flashy. She didn't know why she was hyperventilating so much. It was just a business dinner, she wasn't going on a date with him. She sighed dreamily and sat on her bed daydreaming about him and her going on a date. That would be her lucky day!

Arjun and she sitting in secluded corner of restaurant gazing at each other lovingly. He took the rose from table and gave it to her. "U are so beautiful Arohi! The most beautiful girl I have ever seen

She blushed and accepted his rose.

He held her hand resting on table and once again they are in an eye lock. A soft music starts playing in background. He extended his hand towards her "may I have this dance with u"

With a stupid grin on her face she hummed in reply.

They both were dancing holding each other. His hands on her waist. He whispered something making her laugh. She stopped laughing when she caught his intense gaze at her. She closed her eyes as he leaned forward. Their lips were inches away...

She was smiling in her thoughts when her eyes fell on clock. Damn she was wasted total 5 minutes! She shook her head coming out of her gutter thoughts. She again focused on deciding what to wear tonight.

After lots of searching she zeroed on one dress. It was a black cascade wrap dress. It was perfect for evening as it didn't reveal much and still made her look esthetic. It reached till her knees and hugged her curves perfectly. She matched it with strappy nude stilettos. She applied winged eye liner making her eyes stand out and other than that only make up she was carrying was lipgloss. For hair she had softly curled them and let them fall freely. She completed her look with a nude clutch.

And she was ready!

"Wow! Miss Arohi Ahluwalia well done!" She praised herself looking in mirror.

"Arohi puttar"(dear) Dj's voice came from downstairs. Giving her one final glance she walked down to know why DJ was calling her. As she walked she noticed a certain someone sitting on couch with his back towards her. She was still trying to figure out who the man was when hearing sound of her clicking heels he himself turned in her direction revealing who he was.

"Arjun Sir" she murmured to herself. She expected that he will just give her a message or call her when he will reach outside her house but here he was chit chatting with her family.

He stood up from couch keeping his gaze fixed at her. She felt self-conscious as his eyes roamed over body and maybe she was hallucinating or something but she saw a delight in his eyes like he approved of her. Like his eyes just told her that she indeed looked beautiful. She mentally shook her head for seeing things more than they were.

As she walked closer to him she looked at him completely. He was wearing a brick red suit matched with a white shirt underneath. He was not wearing any tie which was strange of him. His hair were perfectly gelled up just as she liked. All in all he was looking breathtaking and Arohi knew this wasn't going to be an easy night for her.

"haye kinne sone lag rahe hai" ( how beautiful u are looking!) DJ gushed when she stood beside him. She felt her cheeks warming up but she was scared he might get angry over DJ's remark but to her surprise he was smiling.

DJ kept her hands on their head making Arohi whine "DJ my hair" she pouted like a kid making everyone in room laugh.

"kuch nhi hua tere baalon ko"(nothing happened to ur hair) she pulled her cheek lovingly making Arohi smile.

"We are getting late. We should leave" he said looking at no one in particular.

Sudhir stood up and looked at Arjun "Waise toh I know u are a mature and intelligent man and I don't need u to tell this but...I hope u will bring her back on time"

Arjun nodded with an assured look on his face "Don't worry Mr. Ahluwalia. I will bring her back on time"

Arohi looked to and fro between both men and sighed. Quickly saying her goodbye to everyone she walked outside with Arjun. They would have merely walked few steps towards door when Arjun held her hand making her shocked out of her guts. From corner of his eyes he watched her reaction and smiled. He gestured towards her family and she discreetly glanced at them and all were looking at them in awe. Even her father!

She expected him to leave her hand when they were out but he didn't and kept on walking towards car with her hand in his. He opened the car door for her and helped her in settling in. Once she was settled he jogged to other side and took his place behind wheel.

He started the car and switched on the music system.

As the familiar tune of song buzzed in her ears she looked at Arjun. It was Arijit's song "Mast Magan. She distinctively remembered bragging to Love bua that he only plays songs of her favorite Arijit in car. She stole a glance at him from corner of her eyes. He had a mischievous smile playing on his lips.

She leaned back on seat with a confused face. She couldn't fathom what he up to be? And Mr. Hotshot Singhania didn't take any mercy on her chaotic state and very effortlessly dropped another bomb on her.

"I forgot to tell u Miss Arohi, Client canceled the meeting. It's just u and me on dinner"

"when?"

"just after an hour" I informed u about it

"Why didn't u tell me then only? And where are we going now?"

"To have dinner off course. I promised a dinner to a young lady and how can I back off from that?"