Part 10

A strong manly fragrance filled her senses. She was completely lost in delicious taste of those tempting delectable lips. Soft. They were undeniably soft but the kiss wasn't in anyway. Entirely engulfed in passion she imitated his every action and let him take them to pure ecstasy. The kiss would have gone forever but human body needs oxygen to function. Therefore they have to pull back and as oxygen reached her numb brain, her action dawned upon her.

He kissed her! Her boss kissed her and Oh My God she kissed him back. She felt him move closer pressing his body on her. She was caged between him and car. Suddenly feeling too shy to look at him she kept her gaze down.

"Come I'll drop u home" he spoke huskily in her ears.

She lightly pushed him but he pulled her hands above till his shoulders reducing distance between them. The impulse of his action made her neck snap at him. Her eyes settled on his honey brown ones which were twinkling with mischief.

"I came her with a friend" she replied hesitantly.

"Inform her. But u are coming with me"
It was an order. She nodded and tried putting some distance but he stood there adamantly.

"Sir, please step back. I need to get my mobile"

As he stepped back, she bent a little and pulled her mobile from the leg strap hidden under her dress. She found amused smile on his face when she straightened. Giving her a look she quickly messaged Shefali.

"Shall we?" he opened the door for her. This was the time when he came in full view of her. She gulped seeing first few buttons of his shirt undone and no points for guessing she was the one responsible. He must be thinking of her as some desperate teenager.

When they settled inside she gave him a tissue "U have lipstick on ur lips" she said not meeting his eyes.

Arjun chuckled and very leisurely took it from her, playing with her fingers. He wiped his face and shoved a clean tissue in front of her.

"Ur lipstick is smudged" there was an arrogant smirk on his face

She pulled it from his hand and adjusted the rear view mirror to look at her lips.

Her eyes almost popped out seeing the state of her lips. They were completely swollen and were looking so full. She stared at culprit from side. She calmly wiped ruined lipstick and threw the tissue.

She counted 1-10 but couldn't control herself.

"U shouldn't have kissed me, Sir" She was clearly annoyed. Her hormones were all over and she was finding it hard to calm her raging heartbeat and this arrogant man was smirking beside her. Enjoying every bit of her misery.

"Then who should have kissed u? That jerk who was flirting with u in club?"

Arohi huffed "Careful Sir, I might assume u are jealous"

"Yeah! Like u were from my future bride"

She fumed "Excuse me! Why would I be jealous of ur future bride?"

"Then why would I be jealous of that jerk?" he retorted

Arohi felt like pulling her hair "Will u stop behaving like a freaky possessive boyfriend who is also very clingy!?"