A concerning letter

Harry growled in annoyance as he watched Blair sleep on his lap, he had sent that letter days ago and he still had no response. He was beginning to fall for the girl even harder and he couldn't let that happen when he was trying to get her away from the Isle. Harry stopped his thoughts and stared at Blair's resting face, a sleeping beauty.

The Beast family was restless, a letter came from the Isle, stating that Blair was there. It said that she was full villain and despised them. They had to bring her back right?
But it could be a trap in order to devastate the kingdom in lost hope. But Ben decided that it was worth a try.

Harry calmly leaned back onto the tree and began to close his eyes when Blair's head shot up. Harry stared at the girl in shock as she began to quickly get up.

"Did you feel that?" She asked frantically.

"Feel what?" Harry asked confused.

"That surge of magic, the domed opened and closed, " she sniffed the air," Ben's here and he's here for me, I've got to go, I'll comeback, I promise."

I ran as far as I could from Harry before transforming into a bird and flying to a broken off piece of the Isle. I could hear the talking from where I was, there was a letter about me being here, who would write a letter about me being here? Maybe Yen Sid found out I was here? Maybe he saw me? I knew going to school was too risky. I shouted back into my human form and climbed up a tree. My body stiffened when I saw a boat rowing towards the shore and somebody in it.

I wiped sweat off of my head as I rowed the boat, the small necklace directed me to want I wanted to see most and right now, it was a girl in an abandoned island that wasn't hidden too well in the trees.

I smiled as I recognized the person as Harry. I jumped down from the tree and greeted him.

"How did you find me so fast?" I asked pulling off the small shire and into the forest.

Harry held up a small golden necklace that had a glass bulb at the end, "This necklace helps you find what you want to find most and there was enough magic to fuel it to find you. It's how I found you in the treehouse that night too." The necklace shined in the sun.

"But, how was it powered then?" I asked.

"I don't know, love perhaps?" Harry looked into my eyes as we began to lean into a kiss.

"Blair!" Ben's voice shouted from the water.

"Go hide, I'll go with them, I don't want you to get in trouble too." I told Harry and gave him a kiss in the cheek before walking out of the vegetation.

"Blair?" Ben said in disbelief, stepping into the sand.

"You know that I don't want to go back Ben, I can't go back." I told my brother, bracing myself for what he had to say.

"Blair, you don't belong here, you can be good, you can use your powers for good. Mom and Dad love you, I love you." Ben took a step towards me with open arms.

"I love it here Ben, don't you understand that?" I could feel my heart fight over my mind as tears threatened to spill.

"Please Blair the whole kingdom needs you, think of mom and dad and me and all your friends at Auradon prep don't you want that again?" I felt myself break down as I fell in my knees and cried. Ben walked beside me and lifted me up.

"Goodbye beauty." A pirate said sadly from the shadows as the princess was carried back to her kingdom.