Princess?

Carlos scoffed as Jay practically drooled all over the expensive vases and decor in the castle halls. Doug led them down a hallway full of pictures of what Carlos thought was past royalty in the Beast line. There was a large portrait at the end of Ben, but there was another of a girl that looked like Ben. This couldn't have been queen Belle, the paint was new and vibrant from only being on the wall for a few years and Belle didn't have the bright blue eyes that the girl possessed. Jay stared at the girl for a second and then asked what had boggled his mind about her. "Who is this?" Jay questioned, pointing at the painting, Doug paused and looked the picture up and down, "That is Ben's younger sister, she went missing a few years ago, she was presumed dead a year ago, Belle and Beast are still pretty sad about it, so don't bring it up." Doug had sadness in his eyes as if he knew the girl personally, which he probably did. Jay regretted asking, but the girl looked so familiar, like a girl he had seen on the Isle. It could be, but that wouldn't be possible, Jay had seen how accustomed to the Isle the girl was and she didn't seem to be princess like at all.

Jay decided to just let the thought go, he would only be here for a little while, they only had to complete a mission and be done with Auradon, a missing princess will not get in the way of that.

*The Isle*

I began to feel a headache grow in the back of my head as I tried to pay attention to Ms.Gothel, though it was hard to do since Harry Hook was trying to get my attention. The pirate didn't come to school often, but when he did, he usually flirted with me. He apparently liked me because I was mysterious, he believed that I didn't belong here. but he's wrong, I do belong here, I don't belong in Auradon.

The bell rang, signalling the end of the school day and everyone rushed out, except for me and Harry.

"Heya beauty." His thick accent sang.

"Stop calling me that, better yet, leave me alone." I grumbled.

"You know I like them with a bite, what's your name?" He smiled.

"Yeah right, you're still up Uma's butt, don't act so brave." I scoffed, does he really think that anyone is afraid of him?

"I am not! She is my captain and I follow orders." Harry defended.

"Yeah, a captain of a ship that can't even sail because wind doesn't pass through the barrier." I said and began to head out of the class room, but Harry grabbed my arm.

"You, know, I'm just trying to be nice." He smiled.

"And I've already told you that I don't like making friends." I shrugged him off and walked home, did he really think that he could be friends with me? Or was it all a prank? The "Most Evil Act" competition is coming up, he could just be trying to use me for it.

I sighed as I laid down on my bed and turned the TV on, I slowly began to fall asleep to
Snow White's annoying voice.

Harry sighed as he walked back into the ship.

"She rejected you again?" Gil walked over to him. Harry just shook his yes.

"Cmon, you'll get her someday." Uma patted his back.

"Ha yeah, I doubt that." He said, a pain in his voice.