My Addiction

Last one for tonight, tomorrow i'll post the ones I've written during the past 6 or 7 months.

He shuts the door behind him as he quickly backs me up against a wall,
we started kissing each other passionately, our tongues melting against each other.
I quickly pulled off his jacket and untie his tie.
He turns me around so that I was facing the wall and unzipped my dress,
he kisses my shoulders as he slides the dress off my shoulders letting it fall to my waist.
He turns me around to face him giving me a kiss.

His hands moved to my waist and he eased the bunched up material over my belly and worked the rest of the dress over my round firm ass.
Once I step out of the dress his hands slide down my ass and grasp my upper thighs, lifting me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist.
We keep kissing as he carries me into his bedroom.

Once he gently placed me on his bed I quickly unbuttoned his shirt and throw it across his bedroom.
I quickly unzipped his pants pulling them off along with his boxers.
He takes my bra and panties off.
My breast are his undivided target as he began sucking and nibbling on my perky nipples.

His kisses move lower kissing my stomach to the slope of my mound and his tongue finds the source of my moistness.
He slowly started stroking me with the softness of his tongue as my hips rise up to meet the pleasure he was giving me.
I let out a moan and run my fingers through his hair.

Once I was deliriously wet he moved his head from my thighs and kisses back up my body.
His lips found mine as I feel his finger slide instead of me.
I placed my hand on his firm rod and start to stroke his manhood in rhythm of his fingering me.
After a few minutes of mutual fingering and stroking I move my hand away from his manhood and he slides his finger out of me I gently grasp his throbbing dick and pull him into position.

He eases himself in my warm, silky moistness,
we both let out a moan as I wrap and lock my legs around his waist.
He slowly starts to thrust himself of me at first then his pace become harder, deeper and faster in response to my frantic pleas.
I grip his back when he plunges deeper inside of me.

Our positions change from me being on my back to me riding him.
I straddle and drive down onto his fully engorged dick,
riding him as fast as I could moaning in ecstatic at the pleasure I was receiving.
He started to moan and I felt him tense then shudder as I felt his cum into my love tunnel which I then in turned spew fourth my own love juices.

We collapsed into each others arms,
briefly basking in the beauty of our love making before we quickly switched to the 69 position.

He is the one I cannot get out of my head.
He is the one I cannot escape.
And this is why he is my addiction.