Stiles/death

WARNING: THERE IS SUICIDE IN THIS CHAPTER IF YOU GET TRIGGERED EASILY PLEASE DO NOT READ.

(This imagine is based off the following lyrics)

[He took her heart into his hands, turned into ashes slipped through his fingers. It tore him apart and he couldn't stand watching the magic turn into cinders]

Stiles had your heart, he had it from the moment he said hi to you your freshman year.
He was a sophomore and the two of you started dating a month after you met and had been going strong for 2 years, that is untill now.

The two of you were fighting because he thought you cheated on him.

You loved Stiles, without him you would die, but he left town for 3 days a while back and Now him and Scott's "Friend" liam was telling him you slept with him while he was gone.

Usually Stiles would belive you, hands down. But he had been different lately, you thought that it was because of Allison's death. She only died 4 months ago, her and Scott had been jumped or something like that. You didn't know the whole story.

But anyway, you went to Stiles's house after school to try to talk to him and explain that you would never cheat on him and he was the only one for you.

"I didn't cheat on you Stiles!" You yelled when he accused you again.

"Then tell me why liam has been telling me you screwed him every five seconds!"

This back and forth between the two of you went on for another hour before you blew up.

"STILES I DID NOT HAVE SEX WITH HIM! YOU ARE THE ONLY PERSON I'VE EVER BEEN WITH!"

He thought about it for a second.

" You know I thought you would have the decency to at least tell me the truth instead of lying and breaking my heart over and over, but apparently not. So y/n get out of my house. We're over. I'm done with you."

You then realised he was never going to belive you.

You started crying and sobbing.

"O-okay if that's what you want.
But Stiles-"

A loud sob racked through your body.

"I l-love y-you, always have always will." You then ran out of his house.

Little did he know that would be the last time he would ever see you.

Four days later the sherrif  pulled his son out of his bedroom and sat him down on the couch where he then told him Y/n  y/l/n had gone into her garage, pulled her dad's gun off of the shelf and shot herself in the head.

When this news came he broke down crying and sobbing. Then the very next day in the midst of his greif, Stiles found out that Liam had not even been in town the week that he claimed to have been with y/N.

Then Stiles realised that he killed the love of his life, it was that night when Stiles Stlilnski stole his own fathers gun from his nightstand right beside his bed and decided he wanted to join y/n and took his own life.

I'M SORRY PLEASE FORGIVE ME!