Cancer~ just for the sake of it

This could get upsetting halfway through. But I'm just telling you now that the end of the story has upsetting parts in it.

Enjoy~~

~~~~~
(1st April 2017)

Hi. I'm Ashton Irwin and I'm 19 and I really enjoy my life. But, I have been sick for over a week and am not showing any improvements. I have had over 100° temperatures, bad migraines, and bad coughs.

I have been up all night coughing my guts up and have had to sleep with either mikey, Luke or calum every night.

And today, has turned for the worse.

I am wrapped up in blankets, and have a bucket in my hands, dry heaving over it.

When the boys try to feed me breakfast, I just throw it back up.

Luke is rubbing my back, and I'm trying to drink water, but I can't swallow it.

"I can't feel my throat" I moan.

Mikey gets me some pills and when I took one of the pills, I ended up choking on it.

When I threw it up, I was crying in pain.

And I needed the toilet.

"Luke, I need the toilet" I sniffle.

He takes me holding me up, in case I faint.

When I get to the toilet, I sat on it, holding onto Luke every single second.

When I finished, I stood up and pulled my pants up walking slowly to the sink.

As I put my hands under the water, I felt my legs go numb.  I felt as if my legs would give up on me.

I fell to the floor holding my legs crying out in true pain.

Luke called for mikey and calum and they all tried to lift me up, but I was screaming.

Luke got his car keys and opened the door as Mikey and calum carried me outside to the car, despite my screaming.

When Luke started the car, I threw up into my lap, so mikey opened the window and moved me towards it so I could throw up out of it.

And surprisingly, I managed to get some sleep during the car ride. I don't know where Luke was going though.

When I woke up, I was in a hospital bed with a doctor doing tests on me.

I was starting crying when I felt a bad cramp in my stomach.

Calum was instantly at my side stroking my back.

The doctor connected me up to a load of machines and whispered something to the boys and wheeled my bed out to an x-ray room.

The doctor moved am x-ray machine over to me and I fell asleep again.

When I woke up, I still felt unconscious and when I ran my hand threw my scruffy hair, I felt that some of it had gone.

I started crying and I think I was having a panic attack as I couldn't properly control my breathing.

Mikey ran over to me and asked me what was wrong.

"I- I can't fe-el a-ll my-y hai-r"

He called for the doctor and phoned Luke.

~~~~Phone call~~~~

Mikey: Luke you and calum have got to come to us straight away. something bad is wrong with Ashton

Luke: What's wrong with him?