Luke Is Sick And "Hides" It From Ashton P6

Quick a/n: this is honestly the best part of this little series so far.

Luke looked at his girlfriend with worry plastered onto his face. He picked Lilly’s hand up to kiss it lightly, and then he placed it back down being as cautious as possible. The last thing he wanted to do is wake up his little bug that seemed she was finally getting some well needed rest. Everything has been a huge blur for the past four hours.

Lilly seemed she was getting better. She was drinking water and she even ate a few things to satisfy her empty stomach.  Luke, Ashton, and she were all watching random Disney movies have a good time. She went to go to bathroom and all the two boys could hear was a loud thump. They both sprinted to the bathroom and found her unconscious on the hallway floor. They immediately took her to the ER and she was admitted for having a super high fever, being at almost 104.

He watched her immensely attentive for a good ten minutes until a light knock was heard. His head shot up to find a caramel colored, curly haired boy at the door, motioning Luke to come out into the hall. He quickly walked out after giving his girlfriend a quick smooch on the cheek.

“The Doctor said we could take her home tomorrow afternoon if her fever disappears,” Ashton informed the worried boy. Luke let out a huge sigh of relief as he hugged his friend.

“Thanks for all your help mate,” Luke thanked, “I really did appreciate your help by getting this stomach flu kicked out of Lilly and mine’s system.”

He shares a huge grin, “Anytime man, that is what friends are for.”

Luke looked at his friend realizing that he looked a bit pale. “Ash, you feeling okay,” Luke asked knowing Ashton was going to insist he was fine.

“Yep, I feel perfectly fine,” he said. Luke could suspect the little white lie. He gave him one more skeptical look before he stepped into Lilly’s room with Ashton on his trail.

“You look awfully pale,” Luke pried. He was not going down without a fight.

He laughs, “Dude I’m perfectly fine. Stop worrying about me, okay?”

“Yeah right Irwin, I can see you are lying through those perfect white teeth,” The boys turned to see Lilly was sitting up with hands on her hips.

“Hey bug, how you feeling,” Luke questioned.

She smiled, “I feel way better than I did five hours ago.”

Luke laughed, “I’m glad to hear it.”

Ashton’s face suddenly went as white as a sheet and he quickly excused himself from the room. He ran down the hall to the nearest garbage and threw up his last meal. He let out a shaky sigh as slid down the cool wall.

“This cannot be happening,” his mind told him. But reality hit him like a truck as a he spilled out his guts once again into that black garbage.

-----
Okay guys so here is part 6.  Do yell want me to continue this little series or no.  And sorry I haven't been updating lately. I've had some stuff going on and my co-worker had to take a break so I had to get a new temporary co-writer and all that crap. But anyway I'll try to update as much as possible
Stay punky my little punk rock penguins
Xxx-
Miley