OH...MY...FORKING...DOG!!! IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOT AN UPDATE - A IMPORTANT NEWSFLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

O-mi-Dog!  O-Mi-Dog!   OH...MI...FORKING ...DOG!!!!  Can you "Beliebe" me and Moonlight Won a SUNSET AWARD for this shit!!!  That's right my Forking Luvlies ...MOONLIGHT ...won and actually Award!!!   We tied for second place in Something ...I forgot ...but that doesn't matter anymore.  

So fork yeah!!!! And to all you haters out there who doubted my stylings and shit ...all I have to say is ...Sux this Shit Courtney! who can't write Twitlight FanFic 4 forking shit! Ya Bitch I am calling you out!  Who's forking lame now!?!  Oh, wait ...I know...it's forking you Courtney at WillF*ck4Votes!  You no award-winning skanky skankanator who reports peoples yoga taco toe shots!   

And we got a sticker to remind us of what we won!!!   CAN ...U ...FORKING ...BELIEBE IT!?!  A FORKING STICKER FOR MI COVER!!!!   And it looks like this one ...but for Something else ...not Whorror (Word of the week)  Ei...I saw that skank Courtney at school and she is such a Whorror! 

I saw that skank Courtney at school and she is such a Whorror! 

First Place in SOMETHING - The Perfect Pet by @jettmanas (totally better than me)Tied for Second Place in SOMETHING - Rose Coloured Glasses BY @Grlgonegrey (Tied for better than me)Moonlight by ME-ME-ME-ME-ME MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!!

Anyways... A couple of other IMPORTANT announcements to go along with the big news!  In addition to this week's big win ... drumroll, please... 

MOONLIGHT HITS 500 HUNDRED READS!!!
50 VOTES!!!
2000 COMMENTS !!!! 

Not sure what these number mean ...but they must mean something to someone!!!

And Luvlies from five different countries!!!! : U-S-A-,  Antartica, India, Egypt, and Oman. (as in O' Man...what the hell is this shit?)

And Balls4Bobo hit its first hundred bucks, so Big Daddy took us all out for Costco parking lot Pizza!   And even my seventeen-year-old slutty stoner sister Sunshine showed up with her hot loser older boyfriend "Rick the Dick" (The inspiration for Moonlights Derrick.)    

So anywhore... that's the NEWSFLASH ...as always don't be a silent reader and shit ...cause that's like wrong and it hurts peeps feels. So read, vote, over comment, overshare, add to ALL YOUR LIBRARIES ...EVEN THE BAD SHITTY RANDOM FANDOM ONES!!! Follow this account, create a lot of fake accounts (with the same name plus a number) to follow this account, so you can vote more on my stories, and all my friendlies stories, but not my enemies stories.  Like that stupid skank COURTNEY  at WillF*ck4Votes... such a tot's vote slut.

And I don't know how many times I am gonna have to say this until certain people get the point! ALL YOUR LIBRARIES !!! ...EVEN THE BAD SHITTY RANDOM FANDOM ONES!!!   And don't think I don't know if you have or not ...cuz I do! And I don't want to have to name names yet but I will if I have to.    Twinning94 , Solesister713Twistedsisters,  quackquackmuthaduckablack_hole_survivorTheGirlInRedKurti , JasonTemple

And if you can find it in your heart if you could spare a few extra hundred dollars for Bobo's new Neuticles (prosthetic testicular implants for dogs) ...that would be sooo stellar of all you. http://www.neuticles.  And again if you or one of your loved ones is suffering from pre-op canine testicular depression know that you are not alone! For more information about canine self-esteem and neuticles go to:

https://www.gofundme.com/balls4bobo

Anyways... until next time ...LUV U LUVLIES !!!!!

And Bobo sends all his nut love to everyone and made this special video for all of the Luvlies to enjoy.  So kick back, get your favorite Scoby snack and let's get ready to Par-tay up in this bitch!!!