Chapter 8 - So I Had Some More Weird ASF Sex Dreams

After another restless night of weird ASF dreams about Eddie diving down into downtown. That dogdamn recurring dream or "The Downtown Dream" as I call it now ...always starts the same damn way.

Just as I am about to fall asleep, a pair of blackened red glowing eyes appear out in the fog beyond my window watching me. Then a light tapping on the glass of my attic bedroom window, like something wants to get in. And then when I a sleepily glance over ...its freaky forking frosty Eddie Killen floating outside my attic window. Looking all super pale with glowing ruby red black eyes full of bloodlust ...tapping on the glass and whispering wyrd-ass creepy crazy shit to me in my sleep.

"Let me in bitchess ...you smell like just my kind of Meth." He licks his pale blue frosty lips lustily. "I want to do some really nasty shit to you downtown..."

"What kind of car you got? Own or leased?" I murmured in my sleep.

But he only laughs low and says "You want me to go downtown on you or what?"

"Yes...No...Maybe...I don't know? It's sorta gross down there right now ...but whatever?" I sorta squirm under his red haze thirsty gaze. And I can practically smell the miasmic forking fog as he comes into my room.

"Oh trust, ...I love gross." He hovers himself down on the bottom of the bed. 

"Look who's coming to dinner..." He licks his lips.

The next thing I know he pulling up the covers at the foot of my bed, my underwear is slipped right down and he is going down on me like there is no tomorrow. I mean I admit that I don't know too much about sex stuff outside of the several thousand hours of porn I've watched? And of course, all the bad blowjob advice that I have gotten from Sister-Mom since I was twelve. But this guy puts the "eat" in eating out. He practically holds my knees over my head as he is face first in the slushy sushi smorgasbord. Licking, sucking, slurping, drinking my vestal blood down like I am a fine wine to be savored.

But just when I am finally about to have a mind-blowing orgasm of epic proportions...I heave awake and he is gone? And to be honest I think I hate him a little more than before ...just for leaving me hanging on the edge like that. And then I fall back asleep, super forking frustrated.

The next day I woke up and was sorta freaked out to find myself naked ...again. Not to mention seriously dehydrated for some reason. And I just couldn't shake that stupid sex dream and Evil E'z insanely hungry glare, looking up at me all kinds of wrong from downtown. 

A part of me wanted to confront him and demand to know who the fork he thought he was? Thinking he could just come floating into my sex dream and then just leaving me hanging like that. I mean seriously!!! If you're gonna intrude into my solitude, the least you can do is finish the forking job, right?

So while I was lying sorta dehydrated in my bed, I tried to imagined what I would say and do to his frostie forking face when I saw him at school. But I knew myself too well to think I could remember even half of just the perfect thing to say. Probably better to just say nothing and slice him a new smile with my new 7-11 box cutter. Leave him lying there bleeding, confused and wondering why? The same way his wyrd ass sex-self left me hanging last night in my nightmares.

Yeah, that's what I should so totes prob do. Cut that clown a brand new sick smile right across his filthy frosty face.

So I roll out of bed and into the bathroom to handle my bitch city business, which turns out to be surprisingly un-PM'messy. The other that the wyrd-ass crazy sex dreams...this period in my life seems to be a lot lighter than usual.  Normally, ol' Aunt Flow feels like a bloody river gushing out of me like a sucking chest wound. But this time of the month other than a few drops I seem to be pretty damn dry. If it wasn't for my ragging whoremoans I would probably think that I spot skipped this one due to all the stress of trying to remember stuff.  Forking weird ASF ...anyways whatever.