7 | diary

DIARY
YOU [READER]
SHAWN MENDES

SONG CHAPTER:
CHARLIE PUTH FEAT. SELENA GOMEZ - WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE

dear diary,

shawn and i don't talk anymore like we used to do. we broke up a few days ago. he cheated on me. we used to be together but now we're not.

i just heard that he found the one he have been looking. i wish i would have known that wasn't me. i just can't move on just the way he did so easily.

i should've known his love was a game. i'm a fool. he had found his true love and i can't get him out of my brain.

i just hope i find someone who can love me like he do. i don't want to know if he is looking into her eyes. if she's holding onto him so tight the way i did before.

i start to ponder what the purpose of our relationships were in the first place. i put all into our relationship, only to find out that it wasn't meaningful to him.

it would have all been easier if at the start i knew that i wasn't the girl for him, because now i'm stuck in the past wishing he could have me back, while he easily just moved past me.

i thought i was his everything and now that he's gone i was wondering if he's happier without me? if i'm not good enough for him? if all of this was a lie?

i know that everything happens for a reason and there must be a good one for this.

since our breakup we have stopped talking, but we are both too stubborn to talk again even enough to be friendly because i wanted him to start the conversation first.

the longer i waits, the harder it becomes to just pop-up out of the blue. i feels like i can't win and i'm the one who need to start it first.

i really want to talk to shawn mendes. a part of me still love him.

y/fn

⸻