31 | lazy day

LAZY DAY
SHAWN MENDES
YOU [READER]

you [reader]

shawn and i were sitting on the couch, none of us both had work today, we decided to just have a lazy day.

after 3 movies and a pillow fight, shawn and i were just sitting on the couch doing absolutely nothing.

“babe, can we do something together? i'm bored!” i whined and pouted.

shawn smiled and shrugged his shoulder.

“i don’t know, baby,” he said as he mimicked me and chuckled.

“okay, i'll shower then,” i told him, and then got up from your seat and ran upstairs.

i hadn’t showered yet even though it was 4 pm or something. so i decided to take a shower and get ready.

actually i wanted to take my boyfriend out for dinner. it had been such a long time since both of us had been out for dinner, alone, just me and him.

i locked the bathroom door behind md, because shawn was trying to catch me by running after me.

“baby, open the door!" shawn whined, "i want to take a shower with you."

i laughed and shook my head even though he couldn’t see me.

“no, you can't, babe! it's gonna be a quick shower then we can do something afterwards,” i told him, then stripped off all of my clothes.

"that sucks," i heard him said while walking away, leaving me alone to take a shower.

after showering, i wrapped a towel around my body and hair. afterwards, i went over to the bathroom door and unlocked it. i went into the bedroom, and suddenly someone came up behind md and picked me up. i screamed and tried to get down, but as soon as i noticed it was shawn's arms, i stopped screaming and looked at him with stern eyes.

“SHAWN, YOU SCARED ME!” i yelled, then i got down from his arms, tightening my towel from falling and started walking away.

but before i could, shawn grabbed my waist and turned me around. he wrapped his arms around my waist and stared down at me.

“you’re so beautiful, baby,” he said as he looked me up and down.

i smiled and bit down my lips.

"thanks."

i don’t know how long we stared each other into the eyes, but finally shawn leaned closer and connected our lips. i wrapped my arms around shawn's neck and deepened the kiss.

[a/n a lil bit of smut here hehe]

suddenly shawn's hands made their way up under my towel. i had never been a thin girl, all my life i have had curves, but shawn said that was the thing that made me, me.

as we continued to kiss, shawn's hands found their way unto my back and down to my naked butt.

he grabbed it and squeezed it tight, which made me gasp. shawn took the opportunity to deepen the kiss even more by adding tongue.

shawn removed his hands from my butt and push me towards the bed. he leaned in closer and start kissing my neck. i moaned at the pleasure.

but before shawn could do more i pulled out of the kiss and took a deep breath.

“baby, i'm not ready,” i told him.

[a/n that's all, you nasty people hehe :p]